Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter | SheSpeaks

• Selinaynn By  Selinaynn
    07.07.16

Great stuff

I am trying this product and so far I like it a lot. No hearse smell and it is very smooth when applying to my skin..

• amandad53 By  amandad53
    02.01.15

I love this belly butter! It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave that greasy feeling on your skin after you applying. I enjoy the fact that they don't add any extra smells to it especially since my nose is on high alert and many different smells make me nauseous. I highly recommend this product.

• Firsttimemommy13 By  Firsttimemommy13
    12.07.14

When I first found out I was pregnant I was extremely excited but overwhelmed with all the changes my body was going to go through. I wanted to find a belly butter that I could use to help avoid those stretch marks. I found Mama bee belly butter, I am seven months pregnant and my belly is so soft I love it! I use this product twice a day and it is a lifesaver. I have no stretch marks and it really helps my belly feel smooth. All other products I tried made my belly itch and this one doesn't. I've used Burt's bees before and I would have to say this is my favorite product.

• dianej89 By  dianej89
    04.18.14

really hydrating

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.10.09

I got this for my sister in law and she loved it! She did get a few stretch marks (the baby was really big!) but they faded really quickly. This is also fantastic for elbows and feet.

• darkmoonlite By  darkmoonlite
    05.29.09

I've been using this since my 2 month of pregnancy. I'm now in my 6th month and I haven't had a stretch mark yet. I use it everyday.