Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

I absolutely love Burts Bees products, especially the lip balm. I love that they use natural ingredients. Plus this lip balm is so moisturizing.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Affordable and high-quality

I love Burt's Bees products. They're natural, effective, and affordable. You can find their products anywhere. They have many different colors and "flavors" of chapstick and they glide on smoothly leaving your lips feel soft all day long.

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Works great

Works wonders for rehydrading my dry lips and has a nice appealing scent.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Lip Balm

I love this lip balm. This heals dry lips fast and keeps them soft. Good stuff!!

• Sugasuga By  Sugasuga
    01.15.18

Love Burts

I love anything that Burt bees sales! This is an amazing product

• luzgunckel By  luzgunckel
    01.14.18

You have to try it out!

You know its good quality if its Burts Bees, with their natural organic ingredients and exquisite designs, I'm sure I made the right decision. This balm leaves my lips moisturized and refreshed, I used to suffer from extreme lip dryness, which left them looking dull, flaky and unappealing; but not anymore!

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

Works great and lasts a long time. You can't beat the natural ingredients.

• Shakrya_J By  Shakrya_J
    12.29.17

Smooth lips

I often use this toothpaste alot, whenever my lips feel dry I put some on and this lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. And after about even a day or two your lips may show a smooth difference.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    12.27.17

I cannot go one day without it!

I'm in love with Burt's Bees lip balm, I cannot go one day without it! They keep my lips hydrated, some lip balms tend to make my lips get chapped a lot easier but I've never had that happen to me with these. This product not only keeps my lips moisturized but also smells so great. I definitely recommend you try these. They are also very affordable!

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

This product worked better than any other lip balm. I would frequently get dried cracked lips that would bleed. Not only would this lip balm stop it from getting worse, it would repair my damaged and bleeding lips quickly. This is a must have for me even in summer.