Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Love this! Smells great. A little bit goes a long way. Sometimes if i've put too much on it makes my fingers feel greasy, but that's okay. Extra hydrating for my fingers in general. I keep it by my computer at work since I do a lot of typing and can easily reapply. Love the light lemony scent as well!

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

This cuticle cream is very moisturizing and really does the job. I like the fresh, herbal lemon scent also. It is very thick so a little goes a long way. If I scoop out too much to use on my nails, I'll rub it all over my hands for a nice little hydration. The only downside is that sometimes it is very hard to get the cap off the tin. It is so small that it is hard to get a grip on, and the lid can easily get stuck. If I don't put the lid back on completely (pressing it down as far as it will go), it makes it easier when trying to open it. Great product!

• AbbyP1997 By  AbbyP1997
    01.22.16

Worth the $. It smells good and its natural. Burt's has tons of great products for skin and personal care. Makes your nail beds soft and works fast. I never have to worry about hang nails with this stuff in the house. I paint my nails often and so there's pretty extensive damage done to my cuticles this fixes the problem.

• Resq-Mom By  Resq-Mom
    11.12.15

I love all the berts bees products. This one smells sooooo good!

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I keep this at my desk at work, so I can use it through out the day. It is super moisturizing, and I really like the lemon scent!

• Rhunter41 By  Rhunter41
    09.25.15

I love all things Burts Bee's. I especially love this. Not only does it work well, it smells so good.

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

This product feels wonderful on your hands and really does work on cuticles. would highly recommend it.

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    09.22.15

I use this product about 3 times a day. I also use it after pushing back my cuticles, and after a manicure. I enjoy the smell of the cuticle cream, and it feel good on my skin.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

Love this product! Iv had mine for a few years it's lasted forever. A little goes a long way! and it smells so good! A must buy!

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

I love this product. It really gets the job done and smells great too! The brand is awesome, but a little expensive. I do know whenever I buy one of their products I am getting good quality materials. I have about three of these that I keep around the house because they are so great!