Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Review | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir By  c_mazahir
    02.11.15

It was with great intrigue that I decided to try this lip balm. Alas, it does not have the same tingly peppermint flavor like it's older ones, but is milder and has more honey mystique. The texture is slightly more grainy upon application because of the honey powder, but it quickly turns silky. Seems to last a bit longer and has a richer texture once applied. Soothing comfort, perfect for outdoor life or applying before you put on lipstick. Definitely recommended!!

• caylinandrews By  caylinandrews
    02.06.15

Smell is nice and I like that natural ingredients are used; however, the smooth moisturized feel does not last but for maybe 5 minutes. I found that I had to apply several times an hour to see any difference at all, and even then it was not enough to completely moisturize my dry lips.

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

This is the ONLY brand of lip balm I will use. I love that it glides on and doesn't feel waxy and has little flavor.

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.10.14

Great! Just like all of the other burst bees products!

• Solimar By  Solimar
    07.09.14

Burt's Bees lip balms are my favorite. They are consistently good, providing a moisturized feel that lasts. (plus they don't melt in my hot car.) I've tried other lip balms in cuter packages, but they don't work as well as the Burt's Bees lip balms.

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

My favorite balm and one of my most favorite companies ever. Keeps those lips protected in the cold!!

• acohen By  acohen
    07.29.13

This is one of my favorite lip balms because it smells so good. The only downside is that it doesn't provide any protection from the sun. I wish it had an SPF of at least 15, but it still feels really good on your lips.

• Jjohnston1 By  Jjohnston1
    07.26.13

I would stick to the original Burt's bees lip balm... This one is a little waxy and doesn't feel very moisturizing. Also, the smell is kind of a put off, it smells like a mix of honeycomb and baby powder.

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I like the smell and the way it stays on my lips but I also find that I have to reapply more often than I'd like to keep my lips soft and moisturized.

• neverdul By  neverdul
    07.02.12

I have at least three sticks of the honey lip balm going at all times. One in my work desk, home drawer and purse. I use it all season, every season. Keeps my lips soft and smooth in any weather. It makes me feel like I am doing the best I can for my lips. All natural Burt's Bees products are used by my whole family.

• zionita By  zionita
    07.02.12

I love love love this liop balm. I use it year round in the sun and when i walk, at the beach and in the cold. It's the greatest. It keeps your lips soft and never chapped. It stays on a long time and does not melt off. I buy them in multiples.

• daisyv By  daisyv
    10.27.11

If you like honey, this lip balm is sure to please. It goes on smooth and stays on a long time. I put it on at night and can still feel it on my lips the next morning. It really helps hold in the moisture and is great while you're outside at fall sporting events!