Burts Bees Herbal Blemish Stick with Tea Tree Oil | SheSpeaks

• dialua dialua
    10.27.11

I use this product daily on any cut or blemish & it works fast to heal & make any demarcation disappear. This is a staple in my bathroom. It is a roll on which makes it easy to use. It does have a medicinal smell but it is pure tea tree oil. Sometimes it stings on a cut but it stops any infection from happening so it's worth it. i love this stuff!

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Amazing natural acne treatment

Tea tree oil is my favorite natural way to fight blemishes !! It works wonderfully but be warned if you have sensitive skin this may not be the product for you as tea tree oil can irritate sensitive or dry skin

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.04.19

Great product

This is a great product for small acne spots. What's really great about it is that there are all-natural ingredients. I have personally had really good success with this product and would recommend it to others.

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.06.19

Great Acne Product

Great product for acne spots with more natural ingredients. I personally cannot use benzyl peroxide too much on my acne, it doesn't really work with my skin after more than 2 days of use and causes scarring. I have had good success with this product over the years as alternative to more traditional spot treatments. I especially like this product because it doesn't bleach pillow cases or clothing like other spot acne treatments. It smells like tea tree oil and witch hazel, which I don't mind. It absorbs very quick and isn't sticky or anything.

• laurenmazz By  laurenmazz
    04.26.16

Words cannot express how much I love this product. I always have this product on hand, and it has saved me from SO many embarrassing pimples! Whenever I feel a pimple coming on, I use this immediately - I use it a couple times a day when I have a pimple (which I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do, but oh well!), and it practically makes it vanish overnight. It has a strong smell (which I love), and it kind of stings when you use it at first, but to me that just means it's working ;) And I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it or dry it out whatsoever. I would rather use something like this, that is all natural, then some other brand loaded which chemicals that are harmful to your skin.

• tew_92 By  tew_92
    04.22.13

This is a great product, it works great!

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

i love it!!

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

I love my Burt's Bees, and this product is great. I have acne/oily skin and many blemishes. It does heal and clear up blemishes quite fast. I love the scent and its easy to apply. The only cons I have are DO NOT put this on a inflamed or popped pimple it will burn very badly and I kinda don't like the roll on application because I don't want to be touching all my blemishes over and over again with the same applicator... but overall I do like it and it works for me

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.16.12

Love tea tree oil in my shampoo, just purchase because of Dialua. May get spares for guys at home.

• dialua By  dialua