Burts Bees Herbal Blemish Stick with Tea Tree Oil | SheSpeaks

• dialua dialua
    10.27.11

I use this product daily on any cut or blemish & it works fast to heal & make any demarcation disappear. This is a staple in my bathroom. It is a roll on which makes it easy to use. It does have a medicinal smell but it is pure tea tree oil. Sometimes it stings on a cut but it stops any infection from happening so it's worth it. i love this stuff!

• laurenmazz By  laurenmazz
    04.26.16

Words cannot express how much I love this product. I always have this product on hand, and it has saved me from SO many embarrassing pimples! Whenever I feel a pimple coming on, I use this immediately - I use it a couple times a day when I have a pimple (which I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do, but oh well!), and it practically makes it vanish overnight. It has a strong smell (which I love), and it kind of stings when you use it at first, but to me that just means it's working ;) And I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it or dry it out whatsoever. I would rather use something like this, that is all natural, then some other brand loaded which chemicals that are harmful to your skin.

• tew_92 By  tew_92
    04.22.13

This is a great product, it works great!

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

i love it!!

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

I love my Burt's Bees, and this product is great. I have acne/oily skin and many blemishes. It does heal and clear up blemishes quite fast. I love the scent and its easy to apply. The only cons I have are DO NOT put this on a inflamed or popped pimple it will burn very badly and I kinda don't like the roll on application because I don't want to be touching all my blemishes over and over again with the same applicator... but overall I do like it and it works for me

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.16.12

Love tea tree oil in my shampoo, just purchase because of Dialua. May get spares for guys at home.

• dialua By  dialua