Burts Bees Extra Energizing Citrus Ginger Root Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• RGotteman RGotteman
    01.10.14

This stuff is amazing and it smells so good! It makes my skin so soft after I get out of the shower! I highly recommend this!

• parker2820031 By  parker2820031
    09.21.15

Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands. This body wash is awesome! Smells so good. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. Invigorating.

• arielh By  arielh
    09.19.15

Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash. I love this body wash. It smells great and I love that it is free of chemicals. I buy extra when I see it and have it in storage.

• brookehenry15 By  brookehenry15
    01.15.14

Like this wash just prefer the traditional bar more.

• RGotteman By  RGotteman
    01.10.14

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

I bought this a while ago, to be honest, mainly because it was on sale! I also liked that it was free of parabens and other bad chemicals! However, I did not love this product. The scent was just kind of off for me. By the end of the bottle especially, I was really tired of it! Wish they had more scent options!

• lauralee By  lauralee
    06.20.11

I just bought the body wash yesterday and love it. It has no parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals and smells and works great. The scent is lovely without being overpowering and the body wash is gentle to the skin. I'm glad it's readily available in the drugstore chains as well.