Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Leaves your feet feeling soft and moisturized

Love this product for soft and smooth feet. Not greasy, and keeps your feet moisturized.

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

So-So Product

This product has a really pleasant tropical-like scent. The consistency is a little gritty and sticky. I usually apply this to my feet with some warm socks prior to bed. While this product does its job, there are other foot cremes I prefer more.

• Schiess By  Schiess
    10.16.15

I love this foot creme. It did wonders for my feet. I would recommend this to anyone.

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

Burts Bee's is a very, reputable company for skin products and this one is my favorite. My feet can always use some love and add coconut scent to it and I'm hooked.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

I use Burts bees coconut foot cream very often and i love it so much.They use to make a Menthol mint kind foot cream but i think it was discontinued so i replaced it with the coconut and love it almost as much!

• JesseGBaby By  JesseGBaby
    05.19.13

I have used this product! And it's wonderful! The smell is so yummy and dreamy! And it worked really well on my feet!

• plesh0427 By  plesh0427
    04.29.13

I love the scent. It's smells amazing and it really does moisturize. But I usually only use it on my feet and elbows. It's a bit thick and greasy so I don't like the feeling on my hands. But it really does make the areas I use it on very soft.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.23.13

Great scent and it works well to soften the skin but it is greasy, I would recommend putting it on before bed,lather a bunch on and then put on socks and sleep ..wake up and shower and have soft feet !

• trishlistblog By  trishlistblog
    04.22.13

This stuff is pretty great. I love the way it smells and it makes my feet feel amazing. They are so soft and healthy looking. Repeat purchase 100%!

• adj333 By  adj333
    04.11.11

I buy this for my husband because his feet were so rough it hurt when his feet would rub on me in bed and after only a week of uding it his feet were as soft as mine!

• StewartBunch4 By  StewartBunch4
    03.30.11

I love this stuff, it works wonders. An I use most of the Burts bees product line.

• tennisgirl442 By  tennisgirl442
    03.03.11

The best foot creme I've ever used! Period.

• t_honey By  t_honey
    02.21.11

this foot cream provides coziness for your footsies. it's light but moisturizes fully, subtle scent and smooth application. a treat for your feet.!

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

burts bee's in general are great. i've bought many of their products and have been satisfied every time. i've used the foot creme and it works very well. its definitely the product to use, if you have very dry feet/heels.

• aramisTdawg By  aramisTdawg
    09.05.10

I really like this product. I love the smell and it's very moisturizing.