Burts Bees Coconut Foot Creme | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Leaves your feet feeling soft and moisturized

Love this product for soft and smooth feet. Not greasy, and keeps your feet moisturized.

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

So-So Product

This product has a really pleasant tropical-like scent. The consistency is a little gritty and sticky. I usually apply this to my feet with some warm socks prior to bed. While this product does its job, there are other foot cremes I prefer more.

• Schiess By  Schiess
    10.16.15

I love this foot creme. It did wonders for my feet. I would recommend this to anyone.

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

Burts Bee's is a very, reputable company for skin products and this one is my favorite. My feet can always use some love and add coconut scent to it and I'm hooked.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

I use Burts bees coconut foot cream very often and i love it so much.They use to make a Menthol mint kind foot cream but i think it was discontinued so i replaced it with the coconut and love it almost as much!

• JesseGBaby By  JesseGBaby
    05.19.13

I have used this product! And it's wonderful! The smell is so yummy and dreamy! And it worked really well on my feet!

• plesh0427 By  plesh0427
    04.29.13

I love the scent. It's smells amazing and it really does moisturize. But I usually only use it on my feet and elbows. It's a bit thick and greasy so I don't like the feeling on my hands. But it really does make the areas I use it on very soft.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.23.13

Great scent and it works well to soften the skin but it is greasy, I would recommend putting it on before bed,lather a bunch on and then put on socks and sleep ..wake up and shower and have soft feet !

• trishlistblog By  trishlistblog
    04.22.13

This stuff is pretty great. I love the way it smells and it makes my feet feel amazing. They are so soft and healthy looking. Repeat purchase 100%!

• adj333 By  adj333
    04.11.11

I buy this for my husband because his feet were so rough it hurt when his feet would rub on me in bed and after only a week of uding it his feet were as soft as mine!