Burts Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment | SheSpeaks

• prettyinpink2904 By  prettyinpink2904
    09.28.16

I love this ointment to help keep my little one from getting a rash! I do have to say that I don't use it as a cream to treat rash because it didn't work for me as a diaper rash treatment, but rather I apply it during a change to help keep babies butt safe from the poop!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

I love this ointment! Regular diaper rash ointment didn't seem to help or was so thick it was hard to wipe off. This is what I use daily on my daughter and will heal any rash she gets at daycare.

• Angelita0304 By  Angelita0304
    10.19.13

I absolutly recommend this product it is so great for baby skin and it smell so good! My baby has super sensitive skin and she uses this product and had helped her so much.

• Eddpattm By  Eddpattm
    10.19.13

Love this ointment specially for dry skin if you don't mind the greasy feeling

• koopac7 By  koopac7
    02.13.13

I am a huge lover of all things Burt's Bee's, and for my kids I want them to have quality products that natural and healthy for their little bodies. Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment is phenomenal! I use this when they have rashes, for diaper rash, or need an extra moisturizing ointment for their skin. The scent is beautiful, fresh and clean too! The product is a combination of oils from natural sources and is 100% natural, and petroleum free. I have this product in my diaper bag and on hand for anything. It comes in a 7.5 oz jar and is around $8.99 at stores. It is a great natural product to have on hand for babies, kids and even adults. I love the scent, and I love that it soothes skin discomforts.