Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• Tharvey04 By  Tharvey04
    03.14.18

natural remedy for dry hands

I love this hand creme. It feel luxurious with out all the harsh additives found in other products. I like the packaging it allows you to take only what you need and it is easily tossed into my handbag. The almond scent is not over bearing, The price is reasonable for the work it deos on my hands.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

VERY greasy, minimal effects

I found I was only able to use this cream at night as my hands were an oil slick. The product never fully absorbed. It's a hand cream! Good luck holding a glass or something after applying! This would be better suited as a foot cream, and thats what I ended up doing with the remaining product. I have other hand creams that feel very luxurious going on and leave my hands baby soft, so I will be skipping this one.

• Katizs By  Katizs
    11.20.17

Burt's Bees almond hand cream

I love most Burt's Bees products. I have been using them for years. The almond hand cream felt a little heavy & tacky during applucation. It works well as a night cream worn w/ gloves.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Burys Bees Hand Cream

Burts Bees is all natural and makes your hands soft and smooth. Works quick against dry skin leaving your hands renewed!

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    09.20.17

Super win!

It's a more solid moisturizer consistency- smells sooo amazing. Only thing is you have to use it relatively quickly because it's more natural.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

Great product

I love this hand creme! It makes your hands so soft and hydrated! And it smells so lovely. It also is made with natural ingredients which I love!!

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.18.17

I PASS

I HAD TRY THIS PRODUCT BEFORE , I LIKE THE SMELL BUT THE CONSISTENCY IS TOO MUCH,,IS GREASY AND EXPENSIVE FOR SUCH AS A SMALL JAR.

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Works Good, Smells Bad

I've had this product for years and it works pretty good. The big issue I have with this product is the smell, it just doesn't smell good.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Live Burts Bees

Love Burts Bees products but this isnt my favorite. Its alright but just cant compare to lip balms.

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.19.16

All natural, light weight, fast penetrating moisturizer

This all natural hand cream smells great and moisturizes while quickly being absorbed into the skin. I use it for all sorts of things. I have even used it as a moisturizer on my healing tattoos and it feels so light on my skin.