Burt s Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa Cupuacu Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

This lotion is the BEST that I have found to keep my skin smooth and moisturized. Great scent and non greasy.

• candries By  candries
    01.20.16

• cupcakess By  cupcakess
    12.01.15

Made my skin super soft. I love this product, and love the smell!

• almaleiva By  almaleiva
    11.20.15

I used this throughout my pregnancy and it not only left my skin smooth and silky but was great at preventing stretch marks.

• fellowtiny By  fellowtiny
    07.23.15

Burst bees never fails to impress with its entire line of natural and soothing products. I have always loved their products and this is one of them. It keeps your skin soft and feeling smooth and fresh. It keeps it soft even after it's been hours since you put the lotion on. Very moisturizing and smells really good too!

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

Love this product! Feels wonderful on your skin , would def recommend

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    04.28.15

I absolutely love this Lotion. I use out every night after I take a bath before bedtime. It's one of the best moisturizing lotions I've used, I like to put a nice amount on and go to sleep and wake up to non-dry and very soft skin. It's not thick, greasy or anything. Very lightweight and soaks instantly into skin. Smells great too.