Burger King Veggie Burger | SheSpeaks

• Nehamamama Nehamamama
    05.12.12

Burger King's veggie burger is a delicious and healthier alternative to a regular hamburger. Made with Morning Star Farms "Garden Veggie" burger, this patty is served on a bun with condiments of choice. We ditched mayo in exchange for mustard, lettuce and tomato. Burger King's veggie burger is thoroughly delicious and satisfying too.

• Smurfette197 By  Smurfette197
    10.01.14

I have to say, not my favorite veggie burger, its ok

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.18.14

I appreciate that BK offers something for vegetarians, other than salads and desserts. The veggie patty taste great, the bun taste better than their burger bun, other condiments are average.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

I've been a vegetarian for years. Sometimes, my family likes to go out to these fast food restaurants, so I am really grateful that BK has a vegetarian option that isn't a salad!

• Nehamamama By  Nehamamama