Burberry Brit Sheer | SheSpeaks

• pagnl5lemons By  pagnl5lemons
    06.13.16

Love this scent! Ii is my everyday scent. The notes are soft, sweet, calming and make me feel energetic. I really recommend this scent.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

One of my favorite scents. Stay with you all day. Not overpowering.

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I love Burberry Brit. It is fruity and flirty and feminine, yet conservative and universal. I love the packaging too! The plaid pattern is oh so chic and very London-esque. Classic Burberry. LOVE!

• peachjelly By  peachjelly
    06.26.13

I love this fragrance! It smells wonderful and It lasts a long time. The smell is floral and fruity, perfect for a young woman, very summery and light. I've been using it a lot in the past month and my husband says it's one of his favorites.

• coosabandmom By  coosabandmom
    11.03.11

I really liked the smell of this one and high hopes as it did not aggravate my allergies. It was light but not fruity or floral. Unfortunately the love affair was not meant to last. I mean that literally. The scent lasted about 20 minutes and no one could smell it on me any more! I ended up taking it back and exchanging it. This would be wonderful for a teenager, if you don't mind spending this kind of money on them.