Burberry Body | SheSpeaks

• coosabandmom coosabandmom
    11.03.11

A nice, bold perfume. I really enjoyed this one. It was bold and different without bothering my allergies. Described as sensual and feminine, I think they managed to cover the entire spectrum of notes with this one! It has wonderful staying power and doesn't go on too strong. Definitely worth the money and should last quite a while as you don't have to use much at a time!

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

Great product

it's an amazing fragrance

• Samrina By  Samrina
    11.19.15

It's a bold scent and definitely not a summer wear. The fragrance lingers on for the longest of times. Love the perfume but it's not on my list of favorites.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love how it smells.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    07.23.13

This is my summer perfume of choice. Some might find it too heady for summer wear, but on me, the fruity scent is the strongest. I get compliments on it each and every time I wear it. What I love most is that one spritz is enough, and it lasts a good eight hours.

• thunderkiss By  thunderkiss
    06.28.12

I LOVE this perfume! One of the best smelling perfumes I've come across. The scent is indeed bold and sensual. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    04.12.12

Love,Love,LOVE this scent! It works well with my pheromones (not a lot of scents do),and it just smells amazing. Granted the cost of the perfume may be a little pricey,but use it in moderation and it will go a long way.And it really is worth the money to smell super good. I am not even joking when I say that when my hair is "done up",and I have on a pair on sunglasses and some Burberry,I feel like a celeb !

• deedoesmakeup By  deedoesmakeup
    04.12.12

Amazing scent.

• raqueta By  raqueta
    04.11.12

This product right here, is definitely not cheap. I was lucky to get a free sample by mail and I love it. I would receommend this but it is expensive and I make sure people know it.

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    03.14.12

This fragrance is very nice but a little naughty. You can definitely tell this perfume is not cheap.

• coosabandmom By  coosabandmom