Bumble Bumble Hair Powder | SheSpeaks

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

I love this product. I don't use it for a dry shampoo, but I use it to give my hair tons of volume! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

• divadurga By  divadurga
    06.18.12

Bumble and Bumble hair powder was a life saver for me! This past summer I had to attend a family wedding and was suffering from a horrible earache. I had been avoiding dying my hair for three months because I didn't want to take the chance of getting water and/or dye in my ear. My hair is naturally jet black and so my white hairs are snow white. At the salon I discovered the Bumble and Bumble hair powder and decided to give it a try. It worked fabulously and was so simple and easy to use! It covered all of my white hairs along my hair part. You couldn't even tell I had powder on my hair. Just a few sprays over my part was all it took. The black dye blended and matched up perfectly with my color also. Another plus would be oil absorbtion if that interests you. The spray is not greasy, oily, sticky, or heavy. Nothing like that. If it covered my white hairs so easily I'm sure gray coverage wouldn't be a problem at all. I hope this product stays on shelves forever!