Build A Bear Workshop | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

It is a bit pricey for ultimately ending up with a stuffed animal, but the whole process of creating and customizing it and seeing the "birth" of a new friend is definitely a special treat that a child should experience at least once. I like how there are special editions for certain holidays, seasons, etc.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    10.05.19

expensive but the concept is super cute and fun!!! my best friend and I went in and made one for my son when I was pregnant, lots of fun ideas and cute clothes!!

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Great place for the family expecially little ones!

Build a bear is a fun place to go with the littles! And even us parents! Though it can be pricey if you are on a budget, they do have some items that are in a cheaper price range! It?s joyful to see your kids enjoy themselves making their own stuffed animal and being creative! Naming and grooming them along with dressing them! Again the only issue I have is the prices! Other than that I would highly recommend build a bear as a fun family place to go expecially for the littles!

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Love it

I?ve never had an issue with staff, the kids love it, it?s a bit pricey, but the quality of the stuffed animals is worth it. We don?t always get outfits but they do make great Christmas or birthday gifts for those who have a build a bear. I always enjoy going into Build- A-Bear with my family.

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Love

Love them, they last TONS of options hate the price gets spendy

• Destinysmama0122 By  Destinysmama0122
    06.24.16

Build a bear

My daughter and niece absolutely love build a bear workshop. They have been there quite a few times and adore each and every one of their special creations and I love seeing them have so much fun

• T2them By  T2them
    06.23.16

Put a little heart in it

My kids love this store being able to make and create there bears and or other animals putting hearts or actual beating hearts to dressing and naming you animal you choose

• mamabear812 By  mamabear812
    03.08.16

My son absolutely loves this place! He made Chace from Paw Patrol and it's his favorite.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

My kids LOVED Build a Bear! We have several animals that they have made over the years. This is a great gift card for a gift for any child. It is a fun experience to create your own stuffed animal with a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle. My kids had so much fun with these at home too! It was a friend they could play with indefinitely.

• Lesleykh By  Lesleykh
    01.16.16

This store is just the best thing! My son loved every moment being in this store and being able to make his stormfly dragon. It just has the cutest concept of being able to do hands on things. From choosing what stuffed animal you want, then the sound it can make, if you want it to have a smell, and the saying before you put the heart in. And not to mention you can give it a shower in the little shower section. And a great variety of clothes for them. It is just awesome.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.16.15

Great concept, but outrageously expensive! I love this place for little parties and creating a memorable stuffed animal, but the prices are ridiculous for a stuffed animal. To think that you pay less for an already assembled animal and now you are creating it and being charged 4 times the amount. The outfits are darling and the variety of animals are a plus.