Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• MeaganM MeaganM
    03.27.19

Could be better

The lack of storage area underneath and lack of cup holder/cell phone holder in the handle area makes this stroller less desirable. I do like that it converts to a bassinet style for infants. The color is fine, but more options would be nice.

• JessicaP71 By  JessicaP71
    12.12.19

Nice versatile color, looks like a nice stroller with nice options.

• camnjenhen By  camnjenhen
    11.13.19

My favorite stroller

This stroller is like the Volvo of strollers. Very easy to use, very easy to load and unload in my car. Also very stylish which is important to me. I will be giving this to my sister when I no longer need it. Still looks great after daily use.

• Tydasmommy By  Tydasmommy
    11.09.19

My favorite stroller

I love this product my son has been in the 90% percentile since I was pregnant. This stroller has the right amount of space so that he won't vroa put of it fast. And it's easy to put up also.

• 9elevenzo By  9elevenzo
    10.27.19

Bugaboo chameleon/ donkey

I had the chameleon and the donkey, the look is fantastic but this stroller / this brand doesn?t keep the mothers in consideration because this stroller is SUCH A HUGE HASSLE, it?s extremely heavy, extremely huge, and extremely expensive. The look is good but again being a mom you need something easier to manage or more convenient to use especially if you just want to maybe take a walk or trip alone.. I hated this stroller honestly

• Anutka By  Anutka
    10.20.19

Boogaboo Camelion Stroller

I liked this stroller. I think that this stroller is too expensive. It has great wheels, but ,unfortunately, for me luggage basket is very uncomfortable. Also I think it is rather narraw; nevertheless, it has facing mommy position and facing the world position, so you could you the bassinet from birth to toddler.

• Gracelyn By  Gracelyn
    09.27.19

Nice product

Look well made and easy to use with the mother and baby in mind.

• mindywitt By  mindywitt
    09.22.19

Five stars

This is the best product you can buy for your baby it?s amazing I will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family

• princessash By  princessash
    09.15.19

Stroller

Look very easy to use for the moms and dads out there

• Cieramccune By  Cieramccune
    09.09.19

Easy to use

Easy to use , my sister has one for her baby girl and I think it?s pretty neat

• Sashayforbes By  Sashayforbes
    09.02.19

Easy to used baby stroller

This product look very easy and simple to use for moms who like to bring their baby on there journey while they go out doing their list of things to do .