Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• MeaganM MeaganM
    03.27.19

Could be better

The lack of storage area underneath and lack of cup holder/cell phone holder in the handle area makes this stroller less desirable. I do like that it converts to a bassinet style for infants. The color is fine, but more options would be nice.

• Anutka By  Anutka
    10.20.19

Boogaboo Camelion Stroller

I liked this stroller. I think that this stroller is too expensive. It has great wheels, but ,unfortunately, for me luggage basket is very uncomfortable. Also I think it is rather narraw; nevertheless, it has facing mommy position and facing the world position, so you could you the bassinet from birth to toddler.

• Gracelyn By  Gracelyn
    09.27.19

Nice product

Look well made and easy to use with the mother and baby in mind.

• mindywitt By  mindywitt
    09.22.19

Five stars

This is the best product you can buy for your baby it?s amazing I will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family

• princessash By  princessash
    09.15.19

Stroller

Look very easy to use for the moms and dads out there

• Cieramccune By  Cieramccune
    09.09.19

Easy to use

Easy to use , my sister has one for her baby girl and I think it?s pretty neat

• Sashayforbes By  Sashayforbes
    09.02.19

Easy to used baby stroller

This product look very easy and simple to use for moms who like to bring their baby on there journey while they go out doing their list of things to do .

• LissaK By  LissaK
    08.27.19

Stylish babies

Fashionable and extremely comfortable. You can take your little one a walk and then a nap in a bassinet. Perfect for the working parents.

• Montap2 By  Montap2
    08.27.19

This by far my favorite stroller as I have 9 children I have used this one for the las 3 children and I love it is quite expensive but is worth it the it is super smooth to drive you can easily change colors with the option to buy by accessories and the bassinet is super handy for newborns several attachments to use for I just love this stroller.

• NatLew By  NatLew
    08.13.19

Is this Stroller A Good Fit For Your Baby?

This review is from the viewpoint of an retired Early Childhood Teacher. For one, the color is just not attractive.Something bright and pleasing to the eye for babies is where it's at. Second, if the fabric gets dirty it's really going to stand out. Lastly, the little baskinette looks to small and confining. Most babies are huge when their born and the baskinette is not gonna be of much use. * I know how to spell bassinet but that thing reminds me of a basket.sorry.

• Tobyzmommy1 By  Tobyzmommy1
    08.04.19

Love the bassinet part, a bit bulky.

I love the color and the removable bassinet area, but it is a bit bulky. Could use cup holders. No space underneath for storage, or place to put keys/cell phone, etc, on top is a negative.