Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• Sydeli Sydeli
    05.24.18

This looks like a fashionable stroller. I do not see an adequate amount of storage. The color would prevent me from buying this.

• myshell86 By  myshell86
    02.16.19

ok scroller

it looks cute but also need more storage. I love the color and will be more fashionable if add a see through window to look at baby.

• Connie122863 By  Connie122863
    02.07.19

Stroller

Looks pretty helpful stroller and make it into a bed.be awesome try it for my precious Grandson.be great for walks,then make into a bed to rest in.

• Ameva3 By  Ameva3
    02.06.19

Large stroller. Easy to maneuver. Decent storagespace. I really like this brand.

• Chavezalondra By  Chavezalondra
    01.10.19

I loce it

Very easy to set up a great steal for the quality any mom would enjoy with their kids for a walk

• dmrob2009 By  dmrob2009
    01.07.19

Not bad!

I'm not a fan of the color at all; however, it looks very baby-friendly and cozy, albeit a little on the bulky side.

• sunflowersmile1976 By  sunflowersmile1976
    12.29.18

Not liking the idea

I had a cradle like stroller for my daughter. It was great. Downside was it was big and bully. I see no storage options for this. Color is awful and not cozy for a baby.

• Nicc2200 By  Nicc2200
    12.28.18

This is in my top five favorites brand of strollers very reliable

• dragonfly10011 By  dragonfly10011
    12.27.18

Simple but still nice.

This stroller looks very simple. Which I like and the color is nice. But it doesn't have very much storage space. It would work great going through the park or somewhere simple.

• Emillygirl By  Emillygirl
    12.23.18

My first choice

I had one when my first son was born it was similar to this one. its very confetable for babies.

• Cakebatter1986 By  Cakebatter1986
    12.13.18

A beautiful forest green very earthy and stylish baby stroller set... The color alone is mesmerizing the style reminds you of good old times a great investment for a baby shower or new soon to be parents you will not regret it truly is a great set