Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller Review | SheSpeaks

• Karito By  Karito
    08.17.21

Aun no compro el cochesito..para bebe pero se mira jenial el color esta bello y la silla ..se mira mira muy comodo para dar un paseo

• JillElizabeth By  JillElizabeth
    08.06.21

We loved this stroller when we had our son! We used the bassinet attachment when he was an infant which made walks in our neighborhood so nice!

• Wise1984 By  Wise1984
    06.27.21

This stroller is Amazing!!! I wish they had them back when I had my son. I was lucky enough to use it while babysitting for my younger sister. It moves easy . It folds up quickly. Just what any parent would want.

• Mayim7 By  Mayim7
    06.23.21

Best stroller evert

I needed a stroller that I could easily put into my tiny car and also one that was sturdy. I highly recommend this stroller.

• strosethalia By  strosethalia
    06.10.21

Lovley

Gave it to a sister she loves it so much would definitely recommend it for any mothers or fathers

• Janta1994 By  Janta1994
    06.10.21

Amazing

Amazing product, super nice looking, would recommend to friends and family.

• KaySpeaks By  KaySpeaks
    06.06.21

Best Buy

I had brought this stroller for my cousin, she absolutely loves it, it?s smooth, easy to fold, and light weight

• MsSpeaks2017 By  MsSpeaks2017
    05.20.21

One of the bestest stroller that can be around.

Best stroller around since 2008. I do recommend it to my family and friends.

• Mandajacks By  Mandajacks
    02.08.21

Smooth riding

Was a wonderful beautiful item to have very smooth riding soft fabric conformable peaceful was worth every dime I spent I would recommend this stroller full hearted you can not go wrong worth the money and will last forever

• Sarah19862004 By  Sarah19862004
    01.27.21

Nice product-wish I had it earlier. Mydoes

I?ve enjoyed using this product. Easy to use. Like how easy it is use when we go to the park with the kiddo.

• Sarah19862004 By  Sarah19862004
    01.27.21

Nice product-wish I had it earlier. Mydoes

• Annab786 By  Annab786
    01.19.21

Great!

The stroller is great especially during travel. It?s easily folded and opens right away. Great to have with 3 kids

• KristenGarber By  KristenGarber
    12.17.20

Should have started with this one!

After having two little boys, I WISH I had bought this stroller. I needed one for my infant and the one I had was not made for small babies. I will be looking into this one if I have another one!

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.23.20

Great riders

This stroller looks awesome looks simple to use and easy to push looks great . ☺

• AFBeauty By  AFBeauty
    11.22.20

I loved this stroller so much for my kids. So easy to maneuver through doors, on all terrain. Traveled everywhere with my Bugaboo. Still looked like new even after two children.