Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• Sydeli Sydeli
    05.24.18

This looks like a fashionable stroller. I do not see an adequate amount of storage. The color would prevent me from buying this.

• gfranco By  gfranco
    10.03.18

baby gear

i love this. The color looks great, I would definitely buy this. Its looks so fashionable.

• michellehall By  michellehall
    09.28.18

Nice city stroller

Looks like a nice gender neutral color stroller; especially if you have more than one child. It looks like it might be lightweight and has a nice choice for a smaller baby who cannot sit upright for a while. As far as portablility; it looks smaller and would be wonderful to have for the suv and not take up all the grocery space. And, it wouldn't be bulky and heavy if it is lightweight. A plus for me. I'd have to try it out to tell if it's a smooth rider or not. But, overall, looks like a nice city stroller.

• nmarcotte2 By  nmarcotte2
    09.27.18

Need some work

I love the style of this stroller but I am not a fan of the color or the fact that I don't see any storage space which you need a lot of with all the items you need for kids.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

I Love It

I love the stroller seems very light not heavy at all. Easy to maneuver. I love the color as well but if it comes in a verity of colors that would be perfect.

• Mollygirls By  Mollygirls
    09.18.18

Has possibilities!

Ok, So, this is an investment piece. Higher quality design, construction & components involved. Quality could only be seen with actual use, from what I can see. The fabric color is unique, which is a refreshing change from grey, or black. I?d like to really get behind this with actual daily use. Because features like ease of portability, how it folds, (when your hands are full), how durable is fabric, how comfortable is it to control, storage (diaper bag, purse, keys, garage door opener, water bottle...second child?), & are there other components to add(step or seat for 2nd child) are all important important. 3 star rating due to unseen possibilities.

• Katannboy By  Katannboy
    09.15.18

It is a nice stroller. But im not sure for the color. Easy to use. Just a little big for some places

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Looks perfect for smaller babies( 0-6months). I love the color and design!

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Modern & Sleek !

look like the perfect size for zooming in and around shops without getting on other people?s nerves. don?t you just hate a big and bulky stroller?! i do.

• Niloo1 By  Niloo1
    09.01.18

This stroller looks easy to use, light, and durable. I'm not a fan of the color though.

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

For me this Stroller is more for boy's so if I had a little girl I wouldn't purchase it. Also there isn't a lot of storage and the stroller looks like it would be uncomfortable.