Bubba Insulated Mug | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

My husband uses this daily. It keeps your drink cold all day and it takes awhile for the ice to melt.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    06.22.16

great size

great size for those on the go that want to take some extra drink with them.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

Best insulated mug I've ever owned. I like that it is very easy to clean and you can actually take the lid apart to clean it as well. It really keeps your drink hot or cold depending on what type your drinking. I've owned several different kinds of insulated mugs and this is by far the best one yet. I would recommend to everyone. I like that they are inexpensive and come in a range of different sizes.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• Mauserati By  Mauserati
    08.12.14

Excellent insulation and great capacity. Warning: Not for people with weak wrists, as it is heavy when filled up. This isn't a problem in most circumstances, but if you want to use this while driving or working around electronics, it could be a hazard.

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

OMG! I love mine!! It keeps things warm, coffee all day for me! The only thing I don't like is after washing it holds water in it somewhere and it will all leak out until its gone. I have learned to shake it really well. Otherwise I love this!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.02.14

I loved my Bubba Keg Mug when I first got it. Huge size and great insulating properties allowed me to keep my iced coffee cold for hours. I bought a few more since I loved it so much. Sadly, over time, these mugs to not maintain their excellence. The begin to leak and the seal around the lid starts to come off. If Bubba can come up with tweaks to fix these issues, they'll have the greatest mug on the market!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    02.09.14

Great.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.09.14

I love Bubba mugs! They keep your drinks cold or hot for hours. I have 5 of them! 1 for me to use the others 3 for my kids they can use it for water or hot chocolate and the 5th one as back up!

• Mommytomey By  Mommytomey
    11.16.13

I have 3 of these and use them everyday. Great way to get all my water in daily. I freeze ice in a chunk add it to my cup and it stays cold all day.

• anngut By  anngut
    10.04.11

It started off good, no leaks & keeps things really cold. But after about a month you have to be real careful to push down on the lid hard to make sure it doesn't drip on you when you try to take a drink of something and then sometimes it still does. The brand name has also started to fade away, but no difference, I still like it. I keep it next to my bed at night and I still have ice in my water in the morning. And, it's big enough too. I fill it up with ice in the morning and then refill with water throughout the day. It works well for me!