Bruno Mars Doo-Wops & Hooligans Review | SheSpeaks

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

This whole CD was great. From the first to the last song, it was worth listening too. Usually I buy song individually because there will only be a few I like. Not in this case I had to buy the whole CD because every song was worth it.

• TyliaJanei97 By  TyliaJanei97
    01.10.16

Yes, love this album. In the top for my best friend and I. And even though his tours are based on new albums he always brings some songs from here up. He's a million times better live. If you get the chance, TAKE IT!

• ThatGrrlTina By  ThatGrrlTina
    06.26.15

My daughter and I love this record! We listen to it all the time in the car.

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

i definitely enjoy bruno mars and how he incorporates older music trends into his music.

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    01.08.14

Love Bruno Mars. A great performer. I listened to it a lot on a flight home.

• mrmeeseeks2349 By  mrmeeseeks2349
    12.30.13

Bruno Mars is an excellent singer. I'm not that into more of pop music, but he's one of the people in his genre that I would listen to! He puts a lot of feeling into his songs, and you can tell he loves what he does. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because sometimes his songs can be a bit repetitive. But overall Bruno Mars is an excellent singer, and this is an excellent album!

• Mahammann By  Mahammann
    06.20.13

Great voice and talent!

• Aroura By  Aroura
    06.14.13

This guy is soooo talented. Also seems like a lovely person.

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    03.09.13

Bruno Mars is amazing. Enough said.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.21.12

This is a pretty good album. I'd say 3.5 stars. There are some great songs, and there are some I have to skip, because they annoy me. This is one I should have just shopped my favorites on iTunes, instead of purchasing the whole thing.

• Faifers By  Faifers
    03.13.12

Bruno Mars wrote each and every one of the songs on his CD's. It's not usually that i like every song on a cd, but in this case, I do. :)

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    02.15.12

Bruno Mars delivers in this debut CD. His songs are original and just make you feel energized when you listen to these songs. It is truly one of my favorite CDs and I listen to alot of music!