Brothers Mickey Mouse Apple Fruit Crisps | SheSpeaks

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

My kids love these, rather put this in their lunch box for a snack and know they are eating something good for them.

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    05.10.13

Wonderful! Wonderful snack for children. We give this to out toddler and he loves them. They are so much like eating fresh apple slices.

• arsaivi By  arsaivi
    04.08.13

yummmm ! my kids loved it with cereal and i liked it oo :)

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

My son loves these! They're his snack of choice when we're on the go. I like that they're natural and tasty. They don't leave a mess behind either. If you're worried about choking, these are soft enough that choking is unlikely. I love that they're affordable, too.

• mussig7 By  mussig7
    03.06.13

These are great! My children (6 & 2) and they love to snack on these. These are really soft so there isn't any concern of my 2 year old choking. I believe one pack contains a whole apple. These are great for quick trips in the car. It's nice becuase they don't leave a mess either. Quick easy way to get a nutritions snack without a mess.

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.05.12

My 18 month old son loves snacking on these freeze-dried apples. I think a lot of time time, the reason why so many children become obsessed with junk food is because of how easy it is for busy parents to just grab something and go. These guys come in little single serve packets, perfect for my little guy. They have a nice little crunch, but they are soft enough that I do not need to worry about him choking. Dried fruit can be a little bit on the pricey side, but I don't find these to be too bad price wise, and if you look on their website, you can actually buy them in much larger quantities at reduced prices.