Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.13.18

Perfume

Love the smell long lasting pretty bottle nice packaging of the product would buy this again

• ReviewsByKay By  ReviewsByKay
    07.28.16

This is definitely every teenagers dream perfume. A very sweet and strong perfume. High notes of cotton candy which goes hand in hand with the circus theme. A very long lasting scent.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

I love sweet smells that are light and this perfume is exactly that! It comes in a pretty bottle as well!

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I love this Britney Spears perfume. However., It almost smells too sweet.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Super young scent, heavy on the vanilla-gingerbread type of smell. Smells sweet and guys do like it , but its just not a very mature scent

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I've never used but I heard it smells great

• johnsonme25 By  johnsonme25
    12.04.14

This is my favorite perfume. I just purchased a gift set with a 1oz bottle and a roll on with gloss for $20.00 It smells really great and lasts forever. You can smell it on a non laundered shirt for weeks. Definitely worth the money. I would recommend!

• dalily By  dalily
    11.12.14

Smells great! Would totally recommend

• shemica By  shemica
    09.23.14

My favorite perfume to wear...smells girly and it last all day.

• Liz032063 By  Liz032063
    09.22.14

This perfume smells fabulous

• Steelersgirl By  Steelersgirl
    09.21.14

I love this perfume it is one of my favorites. Smells awesome!

• pran11 By  pran11
    04.14.14

I love this perfume...its smells good

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

I am a HUGE fan of this perfume. It is one of my top five favorites. I like sweet candy smelling lip gloss and that's what this smells like!!!

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.02.14

I actually like some of Britney's other perfumes but this one just smells like straight-up cotton candy and nothing else to me. I have zero desire to smell like food. On the plus side if you do like that smell the stuff lasts for hours.