Britney Spears Curious Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.30.12

Curious was my go to perfume in high school. I used to have so many of the miniature sizes and the normal sizes. Every time I smell curious now, I am reminded of wonderful and crappy high school memories as well as headaches. I'm not sure how I wore this before because although it appears light, it's a pretty strong scent. Luckily, it doesn't last a long time. Although, there are better perfumes out there, I still find this one quite nice(if we don't count the headache it gives me).

• ArtP0p By  ArtP0p
    01.13.17

Starter scent

Curious was my perfume of choise in middle school. It is very sweet like candy. I feel like it is a scent for younger ladies. I wouldn't wear it now, but I loved it when I was thirteen.

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

I love perfumes! I have a total obsession with collecting different ones. Brittney told did it right with this fragrance! It's so fresh & feminine. It's light & playful too. One of my favorite scents!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Its a great scent, but kind of young. I wore it in high school and college. Just doesnt have those mature top notes. Hard to explain the scent, its light but not super sweet. Good lasting power and fine packaging

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Smells wonderful it's very sweet . But for me it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

I got this for Christmas last year and It smells OK if you're into notes of patchouli and such. Its a little heavy for me. Not necessarily my cup of tea. Great if someone likes patchouli and is more into heavier notes.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Smells good.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.18.14

Smells so good!! Britney can do no wrong shes a hero of mine im one of her biggest fans!!

• karenangustia1 By  karenangustia1
    09.30.13

It's alright for the price more of a teenager sweet perfume

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

everyone try, smells awesome!

• MommyLovesPink By  MommyLovesPink
    06.13.13

I got one of these for my birthday and it just smells wonderful. Was very addicted to it. Just wish it wasnt so pricey