Britney Spears Curious Fragrance Review | SheSpeaks

• funnyxb By  funnyxb
    01.04.19

Such an amazing scent! Very sweet smelling, but in all the best ways possible. Very feminine. Sadly, it's so hard to find Curious perfume these days!

• ArtP0p By  ArtP0p
    01.13.17

Starter scent

Curious was my perfume of choise in middle school. It is very sweet like candy. I feel like it is a scent for younger ladies. I wouldn't wear it now, but I loved it when I was thirteen.

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

I love perfumes! I have a total obsession with collecting different ones. Brittney told did it right with this fragrance! It's so fresh & feminine. It's light & playful too. One of my favorite scents!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Its a great scent, but kind of young. I wore it in high school and college. Just doesnt have those mature top notes. Hard to explain the scent, its light but not super sweet. Good lasting power and fine packaging

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Smells wonderful it's very sweet . But for me it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

I got this for Christmas last year and It smells OK if you're into notes of patchouli and such. Its a little heavy for me. Not necessarily my cup of tea. Great if someone likes patchouli and is more into heavier notes.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Smells good.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.18.14

Smells so good!! Britney can do no wrong shes a hero of mine im one of her biggest fans!!

• karenangustia1 By  karenangustia1
    09.30.13

It's alright for the price more of a teenager sweet perfume

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

everyone try, smells awesome!

• MommyLovesPink By  MommyLovesPink
    06.13.13

I got one of these for my birthday and it just smells wonderful. Was very addicted to it. Just wish it wasnt so pricey

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.13.12

I used to use this all the time. It lasts forever, has a really good smell, and isn't too expensive. I honestly wouldn't use it past age 30 because I feel like it is a younger-type smell. Her newer products have a wider age range.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    08.24.12

I had this a couple of years ago and I like it. Like the way its smelled too, not too strong. Good product.

• jtiffaney By  jtiffaney
    08.23.12

actually not bad i liked it an my daughter loves it

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    08.08.12

this was my favorite perfume in HS and i still love it and now im in college