Bright Starts InGenuity Cradle Sway Swing | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Baby seems to like it but I can't stand the click it makes while it swings!

• Sarah1228 By  Sarah1228
    09.27.16

Great swing!

Works well and has been used on a daily basis for almost 9 months. Our son is smaller than most so it has been of more use to us. Still looks new and has successfully put him to sleep or helped to calm him down. It has several different soothing sounds and chimes, vibrates, mobile, and lights up. 6 settings for the swing , we usually choose between 1-3.

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

Very cute and it is nice that it has the option to sway from side to side or traditionally. It is also nice that the mobile bar moves so you can easily get baby out of the swing.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Baby seems to like it but I can't stand the click it makes while it swings!

• gulrukh By  gulrukh
    01.28.14

Best thing a baby have!

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

I love this swing. its the best. I helped me so much when my daughter just wouldnt go to sleep.

• susie_q_8487 By  susie_q_8487
    09.26.11

This swing has many things going for it. Because of the technology used in the motor it makes batteries last a lot longer than other swings I've had. The swing can swivel to three different directions, making it much easier to use since instead of rotating the whole swing you can rotate just the seat. It was pretty easy to assemble. It is also lightweight so when you do have to move it, it requires minimal effort. The music is also good quality.