Brianas Rich Poppy Seed Dressing | SheSpeaks

• itsbliss1186 itsbliss1186
    04.28.13

Amazind dressing. It is probably one of my favorites. The only down fall is that it is very fattning

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I absolutely love the Brianna's brand, and I love the poppy seed dressing. It has a nice sweet but tangy and creamy flavor that goes well with everything. I love having chicken salads with it. But I do also dip things like carrots in cucumbers in it. I pretty much don't use ranch at all since I discovered this wonderful dressing.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Best dressing for flavor and freshness. Great on summer salads.

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

When I'm not using a homemade balsamic dressing, I'm using this. It's my go to for a sweet craving. It goes great on turkey cranberry salads!

• cassandracole By  cassandracole
    04.11.15

Great flavors. One of my favorite dressings. It makes a great dip for carrots or celery for kids lunches.

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

I have been a fan of poppy seed dressing since I was introduced to it about five years ago. This is one of my favorite brands that makes this type of dressing! If you are a fan of a sweet dressing, this will certainly hit the spot. I use it as a dip for pepper slices, apples and carrots, or simply as a dressing for my salads. The only downside as many have posted previously is the calorie count...not helpful to those looking to save a few calories on a salad! But - definitely worth the splurge every now and again!

• itsbliss1186 By  itsbliss1186
    04.28.13

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.24.13

only reason i gave it a 3 is because of the calorie level. this is probaby one of my favorite dressings, i am just careful with my calories and this one takes up too many of them. i do recommend it to all those that enjoy salad dressings. great taste and quality.

• LisaYoung31 By  LisaYoung31
    01.29.12

We all lovet his dressing at my house! We use it on spinach salad with cranberries or strawberries, cashews, and chicken. Yum!

• mystigal By  mystigal
    01.14.12

My favorite Brianna's salad dressing is the Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing. It's made with strawberries and it's fantastic on your favorite lettuce, with toasted pecans, a few blue cheese chunks, slices of grilled chicken and freshly sliced strawberries....yum!

• EAAE1997 By  EAAE1997
    12.22.11

This is a wonderful condiment. We use it for chicken, salads and even as a fruit dip!