Breyers Non Dairy Oreo Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• malahini By  malahini
    06.03.18

This is a delicious ice cream! Flavor is perfect and it taste so delicious! You don?t even recognize it?s non dairy. Definitely a keeper!

• stef42678 By  stef42678

So Delicious!

This ice cream is so delicious and I love that it is non-dairy. I eat a vegan diet, so I really love that I can enjoy ice cream without the dairy and this flavor is amazing! Cookies N Cream has always been my favorite and I love this creamy ice cream with Oreo!

• Unchained7783 By  Unchained7783
    06.01.18

I love this ice-cream (well most all ice-cream lol) as the cookies were just right in texture/crunchy, the vanilla flavor is so yummy! So how can it be this is non dairy??! That's another plus! Love it!

• Unchained7783 By  Unchained7783

• kellyw By  kellyw

Good Stuff

I love the taste of this ice cream. It has a good clean, fresh taste to me. I also love the fact that its non dairy. I love the added oreos, there just the right amount.

• Suhair5 By  Suhair5

Love the taste

I love the smooth taste and the little chunks of the oreo cookie in every bite and rich taste

• LIChevyMetsGrrl By  LIChevyMetsGrrl

Finally!

I can NOT tell you how happy I was to find this! Finally, more and more affordable varieties of lactose and dairy free ice cream are available. They even manage for it to taste remarkably similar. YAY!

• Fourleos By  Fourleos
    05.30.18

Delicious! My oldest son can not have dairy, but loves ice cream. Most of the time the choices are not as tasty. But this is delicious! It tastes exactly like real ice cream, and oreos. The whole family loves it!!

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    05.30.18

Plant based Iced Cream

If you love ice cream but want to avoid dairy, try this brand and you will be hooked! The ice cream is creamy, the oreos have a slight crunch and it is blended well! The packaging is easy to find and the top comes off with ease. The best part is that it is plant based so not as many calories and it tastes great!