Breville The Smart Oven Review | SheSpeaks

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

I use this at my moms. Quick and easy cleanup.

• adrienne198 By  adrienne198
    03.21.14

I absolutely loved it, but only after a few months it just totally stopped working. I used it at least a few times a week, and for the price of it, it should last years. I also agree it is very hard to clean , loved the convection part. So sad not working, can't afford another now!!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

When I bought my first house, it needed a lot of renovating, and for a long while I lost use of my kitchen. Because we didn't have an oven, we cooked almost all of our meals using this Smart Oven, a microwave, and a hot plate. As far as a counter-top oven goes, it worked wonderfully. We used it a lot, and my only complaint was that it was a bit difficult to clean, and the rack wasn't as "sturdy" as I would have liked. After a few months of constant use, it seemed like the glass had gotten a permanent haze to it, but other than being a bit used-looking, I'd say that this little oven held up extraordinarily well!

• garriss By  garriss
    09.12.11

After trying numerous toaster ovens and being disappointed I discovered the Breville Smart Oven. It is large enough for a 13x9 inch casserole dish or 13 inch pizza pan. It heats up quickly without heating up my kitchen. It is so nice to be able to cook just about anything and not have to use a stove. It toasts bagels and english muffins perfectly every time, along with roasts and chicken. Though it is quite expensive it is worth every penny!