Breezies Seamless Lace Overlay Bra | SheSpeaks

• Desireelyn95 By  Desireelyn95
    05.04.16

Comfy

Very comfortable! Helps support my back as im wearing it. My all time favorite bra.

• pyt4ever By  pyt4ever
    11.28.12

I wear a 44 DD size bra and happen to be a beautiful full figured women, which is not always good when trying to find a comfortable, flattering bra at an affordable price. I also happen to be over 40 and still like to look sexy and don't want a bra that looks like you need a construction team to put it on. Finding a great bra that will hold and support that doesn't cost $100. From the pictures of this product I would have said there is no way this bra is made for my full ample chest......BUT i AM SHOCKED AND EXCITED TO SAY...WOW THIS IS A GREAT FITTING, COMFORTABLE AND SUPER AFFORDABLE BRA AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I decided to join "shespeaks" just so I could write this review. Please note that the picture I have is an ad type picture and in no way represents me...I am a true full figure large busted women and the bra works great for me!!!! The best thing is I have only tried this one style and have just found out that they carry addition styles that I will also be trying out!!!