Braun No Touch Forehead Thermometer | SheSpeaks

• tattedmom00 By  tattedmom00
    07.03.16

worth it

If you have a young child who won't sit still for the length of time it takes using a thermometer than I would recommend using this it takes about five seconds to get a reading and is very accurate definitely worth the money

• SarahBH By  SarahBH
    06.28.15

I don't know if I have bad luck with these or what! I have bought and replaced. I've used and gotten nowhere near an accurate reading! I know how to read and follow directions. It just does not work. I expect better from the brand an for the price!

• jenulrigg By  jenulrigg
    06.20.15

My toddler hates having her temp taken, this thermometer allows me to do it quickly and with little fuss. Very accurate and easy to use.

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.31.14

I love this thermometer. It's so easy to use: You just place the designated circle on the forehead of the child, press the button and in less than 3 seconds you have their temperature. It could not be easier to use and I love having mine.