Brach s Candy Corn | SheSpeaks

• Ashleigh3 Ashleigh3

Great fall time candy

I love candy corn! I always get it during Halloween time and the fall season. I love to have a bowl of them mixed with peanuts around for snacking! I also like eating them by themselves. They have such a unique flavor and consistency!

• mrscole131 By  mrscole131
    10.26.17

A Fall/Halloween Classic!

These little morsels scream FALL and HALLOWEEN to me! I love seeing these on store shelves, knowing Halloween is right around the corner! A Fall staple that can't be beat!

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    10.22.17

Love

I love candy corn! When I think of Halloween I think of Brach's. Great to use in baking but also just plain.

• dcgirl1969 By  dcgirl1969
    10.21.17

Still tastes as good as it did 40 years ago!

I'm a candy corn and autumn corn lover. I have tried many,many different brands of candy corn. The only one that has in my opinion the "best"candy corn is Brachs. I've been eating this brand since I was a kid. This still tastes as great now as it did 40 years ago!

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    10.21.17

Great

One of my favorite candy corn brand. Four starts because it gets dried and doesn?t taste good after some time.

• CaseyLynn76 By  CaseyLynn76
    10.20.17

The candy of season

It is not truly the fall season until you see the candy corn! Love the taste and flavor of this candy. The colors also have you longing for the chill.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83

Love it!

I love the classic colors and taste of this brand's candy corn! I find it the most Halloween type candy out there and love seeing any product that is candy corn decorated! This is very sugary with a nice soft texture and a touch of butterscotch flavor too. This is a nice quality brand when it comes to candy. I love seeing this out during fall because it really gets me in the mood for Halloween! I love the pumpkin shaped candies too!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980

Brachs Candy Corn

Candy Corn has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child. With todays crazy selection its nice to still get your original favorite. Brachs candy corn to this day is still the best!

• zsazsa By  zsazsa

candy corn is great.

I love candy corn! I know this stuff gets a bad rep, but I super can't get enough. One downside is that they taste horrible if left out in the exposed air too long.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.19.17

These are some of my favorite Halloween candies, I love the sweet taste. They also go well in a cookie.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis

Deliciousness in Candy Corn

I love Brachs Candy Corn and the best part it?s us easy to use to decorate also for Halloween between cupcakes, Haunted House Cake and brownies