BoxyCharm Monthly Beauty Box Subscription | SheSpeaks

• OneNoGirl OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Out of all of the beauty product subscriptions, I chose Boxy Charm due to its generally well-rated status. I'm glad to go month-to-month which offers flexibility; products are mid to high range (prestige) brands in deluxe, but mostly full sized products. Just one of the products alone exceeded the price of the monthly cost! It's also a great way to try brands that I wouldn't know to pick from the shelf, conveniently delivered every month. For more details, see: https://boxycharm.com/refer/Sam-NMRONBUT

• jjevans By  jjevans
    05.22.17

First Month May 2017

I have several monthly Beauty box subscriptions that I love & through one of them came across a ad for BoxyCharm. After a little research I decided to give it a go. I was put in a waitlist to join that lasted approximately three days. I received a photo in my email that stated " Your of the waitlist!". I was so excited. After that email I didn't here anything from the company so I did some more research and what a bad idea that was. I love being surprised and these boxes are great for that. I never read the emails that say here's a preview, early look, spoiler alert etc because part of the joy from these boxes is the thrill. So by searching around I was shown what would be in my first box. When my box arrived I noticed I was not as excited like I always with my other boxes. The products were all great and I'm very happy just wish I did not loose the element of surprise on this box. So next box I definitely know how the process works and will make sure I get my surprise!

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.07.16

Save your money!

From a Boxycharm subscriber from Aug. 2014 until May 2016 I will say this: no, in all honesty it is not a better deal than any other beauty box. They like to talk about how they are sending subscribers FULL SIZE products vs. the sample/deluxe size samples other beauty boxes send, but truth of the matter is that after reviewing your first box you will quickly find yourself just getting different products from the exact same brands. Maybe I'm weird, but the reason I subscribe to beauty boxes is because I look forward to trying out not only new products but new brands. Beyond various logistical nightmares, (regularly receiving broken/damaged products, customer service being nearly impossible to reach, a box never shipped yet paid for, etc. etc.), I think the thing that really turned me off came after seeing some Instagram posts from girls receiving their first box but it was full of recycled products from past boxes from the prior year.

• Thebarbiebelt By  Thebarbiebelt
    08.07.16

I love boxycharm, as I have MANY beauty box Monty subscriptions, but this is my second favorite, great products with good sizes, even full size. This is well worth you cost of the sub month;y. Highly recommended!

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl