Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• jessiewardrup By  jessiewardrup
    09.07.19

Paper picker upper

I enjoy the thick durability of the product. I use it for many of my kids messes and find it is reliable. Over all I find it to be the best brand but I would like them to come out with a scented version.

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Only kind I buy

Growing up my mom and mom-mom always have bought bounty so when I moved out of course that's what I bought. It is the best brand out there. Does an amazing job and great quality. Doesnt compare to any other brand paper towels. My go to paper towels.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Paper towels

Absorbent durable thick great value I would buy this again easy to use perfect for spills can be used for all sorts of things useful cleaning tool

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Only paper towel we buy. Love the select-a-size. We use them for all kitchen paper napkin needs but we also use as disposable clear water baby wipes. Eliminates the worry of chemicals in baby wipes and fewer rashes

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is probably my favorite paper towel product but I only buy it when it?s on sale for a good price and I have a coupon.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great product

I can always count on bounty paper towels to help me with cleaning up my families messes. They are strong and durable and that's why I love them

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

Bounty is the first papertowel we always buy! it doesn't fall apart when it gets wet and depending on which one, you don't have to grab more than a few to clean up big messes. This stuff is great!

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

Bounty Paper Towels

the Bounty Paper Towels are amazing ! they maybe more expensive but you pay for what you get.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

Nice, strong, thick, absorbent paper towels--these are among the best of all I've tried. Rating is on product itself, but price is high compared to some other brands. You get what you pay for though, and these really are good paper towels and don't fall apart quickly when you're using them to clean. I suppose you do use fewer of them than the cheaper brands, so it probably evens out anyway.

• victoriasorigin By  victoriasorigin
    10.24.15

I really love these paper towels and with six kids I really need strong and super absorbent!