Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Only paper towel we buy. Love the select-a-size. We use them for all kitchen paper napkin needs but we also use as disposable clear water baby wipes. Eliminates the worry of chemicals in baby wipes and fewer rashes

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is probably my favorite paper towel product but I only buy it when it?s on sale for a good price and I have a coupon.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great product

I can always count on bounty paper towels to help me with cleaning up my families messes. They are strong and durable and that's why I love them

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

Bounty is the first papertowel we always buy! it doesn't fall apart when it gets wet and depending on which one, you don't have to grab more than a few to clean up big messes. This stuff is great!

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

Bounty Paper Towels

the Bounty Paper Towels are amazing ! they maybe more expensive but you pay for what you get.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

Nice, strong, thick, absorbent paper towels--these are among the best of all I've tried. Rating is on product itself, but price is high compared to some other brands. You get what you pay for though, and these really are good paper towels and don't fall apart quickly when you're using them to clean. I suppose you do use fewer of them than the cheaper brands, so it probably evens out anyway.

• victoriasorigin By  victoriasorigin
    10.24.15

I really love these paper towels and with six kids I really need strong and super absorbent!

• sharola03 By  sharola03
    08.08.15

It's the only one we buy in my house!!! We have bought other name-brand paper towels in the past but we always return to Bounty because it's the most durable and absorbent paper towel out there and it's worth the money.

• shannyqq By  shannyqq
    08.08.15

Nothing beats Bounty!! Have a spill? Using bounty will make your clean up a thrill! It is my go-to paper towel. It never rips and my task is a breeze! I also use bounty to absorb the oil from my minimal frying efforts and it completely rids my food of oil! It is soft, yet sturdy...truly value for money! I prefer to pay the extra cost for bounty because my value is bounty-ful!

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

These paper towels are a bit more expensive but I think they do a great job at wiping up spills. I think they have a extra thick texture