Bounty Napkins | SheSpeaks

• aimeefauci aimeefauci
    01.14.15

My napkin GO TO brand is Bounty. These clean up the messy hands and face (and table spills) with one napkin. I run a home daycare so I use a lot of napkins and this brand is the only brand I will trust and buy.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Bounty

Bounty was the only brand my grandma would ever use. It truly does absorb more than any other brand I've seen just like the commercial says. I usually buy it as well. Its just a great name you can depend and trust. That's been around for as long as I can remember.

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

Recommend!

Napkins work very well to clean up all of my husbands mess. Sometimes they tend to be too thin for some messes but I'd recommend over any other brand!

• rustyfan By  rustyfan
    07.29.16

The only brand to buy

The only paper napkin to buy. I will pay the extra price for this brand. The napkin holds together and is very absorbent.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

bounty best napkin usually i get it i dont like any brand else when it comes on sale i get more and storge it

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

Good napkin, but if your hands are very sticky the napkin sticks and your end up with little bits of the paper all over your hands.

• Kendradawn21 By  Kendradawn21
    10.19.15

Very durable napkins. Perfect for dinner, and look nice too for guests.

• Cynthiaa By  Cynthiaa
    10.07.15

Great napkins . They are think and durable and ready for any mess you may incounter. They are just the right size for meals and cleanups.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

They are a bit pricey but they do clean up better than any other napkin out there. I love how durable they are.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.26.15

These are not as cheap as some of the other napkins out there, but they are very durable. You get what you pay for with this product, for sure. It takes us forever to go through them because they work so well. I also keep some in the car for those "drink" accidents that happens on occasion in our car.

• aimeefauci By  aimeefauci