Bounty Basic Paper Towels Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.13.20

Great Paper Towels

Bounty Basic is great quality paper towel. I love how durable it is and also how absorbent. Cleans up messes quickly, big or small and cleans the messiest kids around with some water. Good value for price, quantity and quality and last a while for it is a big roll. Simple packaging and easy to use- just rip and wipe.

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    10.26.19

Great Product

My favorite paper towel! I like the texture of this product it is strong and picks up moisture very well.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

This paper towel is very strong. It's great for if you have a big family.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

Great sturdy , paper towels! I buy them on sale at my local dollar store!

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    08.09.19

Good product

These are great for spills , or cleaning the counters off. I use mine for cleaning with alot.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Better than Basic

These are called Bounty Basic but in my humble opinion they are better than basic. I really appreciate the way they clean up the messes of children and dogs. I also use them clean up the house as well. I pretty much use them for everything and they hold up just as good if not better than others. I also like the fact they don't have the fancy decorations on them. I like the plain white of them.

• Heatherlorene By  Heatherlorene
    03.14.17

Love Them!!

I absolutely love these paper towels, they are by far the best ones I have ever used. Also great if you have children, they will clean up any mess!

• ChristineJarman By  ChristineJarman
    07.23.16

Super absorbant

One of my favorite paper towels. They are an amazing price too!

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

The strongest and most reliable paper towel out there!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Never falls apart

Love bounty, once of the few paper towels you can scrub with that won't fall apart. Little more expensive than other products but well worth it. You won't use half as much on a mess than you would with a different brand.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Buy these over the leading brand every time they are well priced and don't fall apart

• Anastasiairina By  Anastasiairina
    02.26.16

ive used this brand for years and never had a problem. their products just keep getting better and better

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

We currently use these paper towels in my home and work office to clean up any messes. They are in expensive and very cost effective. They are not quite as strong as the other bounty, but for price paid, and quality? Perfect. it's also good to clean make up off, I've found, just moisturize and wipe off!

• Doreyjefferson By  Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Absolutely LOVE bounty products !! Bounty does it's job! I can remember my mother using bounty when i was a child. Absolutely thee BEST product hands down

• Karenpritchard25 By  Karenpritchard25
    01.18.16

Only have to use one for a big spill,and they r cheap