Bounce Dryer Bar | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

The idea is good, but the brand is what got me. These bars also come in the Gain brand, which is what we use. The Bounce doesn't seem to last very long scent-wise and if you take the bar's 'rack' off you get stuck with a sticky residue inside your machine that is filled with dried on lint.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I like this until I stopped using it. Now I'm stuck with a sticky residue on the inside of my dryer were the bar used to be.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

work somewhat....

It worked until it was half gone then it stop working. Then it left the glue in the dryer that I still can not get off the side of my drum. I wish it would keep working all the time.

• Erinmarshall By  Erinmarshall
    08.25.16

Doesn't stick long in dryer

I like this makes your clothes smell good but doesn't stick very long in dryer

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

I really liked this bar. True the smell didn't last the entire bar, however it did work for static. I never had a problem with it falling out if the clip. Unfortunately Wal-Mart stopped selling them where I am at do back to dryer sheets I go. :(

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

Ur clothes come out smelling great n real soft I use it often n the bars last along time

• LatinaBeauty By  LatinaBeauty
    08.11.16

Is it or isn't

I have the bounce bar and it only smells good in the beginning . Once it gets to the halfway Stage it really doesn't smell anymore! The smell at that time doesn't stay in your clothes for that long.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

Just plain doesn't work for me. It leaves a waxy residue that I don't get with Downy, and then the sticky mess from the bar is impossible to remove! And since I occassionally need to dry things without "fabric softener," it was a real pain to have to hang them. I was so hopeful, but it was a definite thumbs down for me.

• Rhunter41 By  Rhunter41
    09.25.15

Not get impressed with this. It doesn't soften very well at all. I won't use again.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

It fell off the first time I used it and left a residue on my clothes.

• cheesenbread By  cheesenbread
    08.01.15

I absolutely love this product. Too bad they do not sell in the Target near me. These bars lasted for months at a time for me (much longer than the 60 day claim). I usually wash 4 loads a week if that helps). I just used the last one I had purchased well over a year ago (I think I had purchased a total of three). I would definitely recommend if you can find in your area.

• Dyannajoe By  Dyannajoe
    07.07.15

The Bar is great but looses its scent too soon. It lasts for about 8 loads.