Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

works good have used it for 10 yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    10.12.18

A great Product I can Get "Behind"

Boudreaux?s is the best diaper rash cream on the market. I tend to lean toward 100% natural products but Boudreaux?s does have natural ingredients,I trust the brand and ultimately I need a product that works and works fast and Boudreaux?s butt paste works like a charm. Even If you put it on the worst rash before bed it will most likely be gone by morning.I love, love,love it,natural ingredients and doesn't have a harsh smell like other products.It works well on rashes and it's gentle. I continued to use it on my second child just as I did with my first. I even made sure I purchased some for my family and friends who are expecting.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

Works amazing

This product works amazing! I have tried many brands and to me this one works the best. You can never go wrong with this paste.

• Fitmomma20 By  Fitmomma20
    06.26.18

Loved this brand! Worked very well in getting rid of diaper rash.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Best Paste!

I absolutely love Boudreaux's Butt Paste! It heals immediately and always works effectively. I?ve used so many pastes and always go back to boudreauxs. This is my go to and I always recommend it especially for those whose littles who easily get rashes.

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

Best rash cream

One of the best over the counter diaper rash ointments. My daughter broke out so bad this was the only ointment tgat helped

• edoster0709 By  edoster0709
    07.09.17

Good product

This works very well and pretty quickly. The smell however is rough and the texture just seems to get everywhere so I wind up using a wipe to give him a bath after use. All that being said, I will continue to use because the effectiveness is priceless when your baby is screaming from a bad rash.

• Jae_21 By  Jae_21
    04.16.17

Great

This butt paste is great for babies with rashes or to simply to keep the rashes away.

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We tried Boudreaux's when our daughter seemed to have either a reaction to a different brand of diapers or just diaper rash. It was a little messy and seemed to heal at a slower pace than other brands. As a barrier cream type product I think it's great. As a diaper rash cream I think it's just ok.

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

This is a great diaper rash cream, the scent is not too prominent, application is smooth, and it works wonders.