Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• Fitmomma20 By  Fitmomma20
    06.26.18

Loved this brand! Worked very well in getting rid of diaper rash.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Best Paste!

I absolutely love Boudreaux's Butt Paste! It heals immediately and always works effectively. I?ve used so many pastes and always go back to boudreauxs. This is my go to and I always recommend it especially for those whose littles who easily get rashes.

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

Best rash cream

One of the best over the counter diaper rash ointments. My daughter broke out so bad this was the only ointment tgat helped

• edoster0709 By  edoster0709
    07.09.17

Good product

This works very well and pretty quickly. The smell however is rough and the texture just seems to get everywhere so I wind up using a wipe to give him a bath after use. All that being said, I will continue to use because the effectiveness is priceless when your baby is screaming from a bad rash.

• Jae_21 By  Jae_21
    04.16.17

Great

This butt paste is great for babies with rashes or to simply to keep the rashes away.

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We tried Boudreaux's when our daughter seemed to have either a reaction to a different brand of diapers or just diaper rash. It was a little messy and seemed to heal at a slower pace than other brands. As a barrier cream type product I think it's great. As a diaper rash cream I think it's just ok.

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

This is a great diaper rash cream, the scent is not too prominent, application is smooth, and it works wonders.

• dustwolf By  dustwolf
    02.22.16

This cream works wonders! It has a nice scent and has healed many a diaper rash. The only negative about this cream, is it's very hard to get out of clothes. In fact it warns on the label, it may not come out of clothing, and they aren't kidding either. Be prepared to use this cream with old clothes that you don't care about getting stained. Otherwise, this works perfectly ^_^

• LovingMamaof2 By  LovingMamaof2
    02.22.16

My 1 year old daughter had a horrendous diaper rash due to reaction to an antibiotic. Practically bleeding, I had no idea what to do. My sister asked if I ever tried this brand and I remember seeing it, but never tried it. Within a day, her diaper rash cleared up! I have been using it ever since, not only for her but other family members for sweat rashes and it always works.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

I always reccomend Boudreauxs Butt paste to parents who worry about diaper rash. Out of all of the different brands out there this is honestly my favorite and seems to work the best!