Boudreaux's  Butt Paste

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

4.6
              Rated #4 in Diapers & Diapering
156 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

The Best Diaper Cream This diaper cream works! As long as you apply it to dry skin, it will work just as well as other diaper creams but with all natural ingredients. I?ve seen major diaper rashes disappear with just two uses of this cream.

No more tears My poor angel got a pretty bad diaper infection about three months ago. My two year old son never had one so when my daughter got one I panicked! She was crying, I was crying, and Destin wasn?t cutting it. This stuff was AMAZING!!! I keep it at home and in the diaper bag it?s a must!!

It does the job! When my daughter was born she was premature & so we were always careful with her skin. Our normal routine was using a different cream for her butt but we did use this a few times. It worked as it was suppose to but I felt like after using wipes it was a bit harder to get on thick because of the wetness. But overall it did good.

one of my top 3 for sure one of my favorites to use i always have this in my diaper bag/ at home. works pretty fast and protects great as well. its not greasy or sticky and lays on very smooth..... Its a great formula.

New baby must have! The best butt cream for babies! Must have for new moms!!!!

Godsend This stuff is amazing. Helped my little ones rashes so much.

Fastest solution for diaper rash! Gets diaper rash under control and gone faster than any other products I've tried including Desitin.

Two generations butt paste it up I used on my kids and loved it very much. Now my son uses it on his. This stuff is great.

Buttpaste has been my go-to for decades. Just rub a little around the rim and you are good to go! *my name is Calvin Marshall aka overtimegrind7 and I approve of this message. 81.34383.637

We got this as a gift at our baby shower, and I was less than impressed with the effectiveness of it. Neither of my babies ever had horrible diaper rash issues. We always treated as soon as they got pink. I noticed when applying this that things never got better, and the rashes continued. I now only use diaper cream with zinc and it clears them up in no time at all. Cannot recommend this product, although I know many others swear by it.

The best rash cream (for adults too) My doctor's office had free samples of these when I went to an appointment for my son. I grabbed one to try it out and see how good it is because I heard about it before from other people. When I was pregnant I even put it on my registry but no one bought it. I recently tried it and I really like it. It smells a little weird but one of those weird smells you need to keep smelling. I am not sure about how much this product is but if its under $20 for a 10 oz jar I would buy. You don't need to cake this stuff on too much so it will last long. This product is very thick and since I been using it I haven't needed to use too much because my kids haven't had many rashes since starting this.

LOVE IT! I have used this product since my first daughter was a baby and I will never use any other! My oldest and middle child had extremely bad diaper rash when transitioning to milk and Boudreaux's helped clear it up within one or two uses! Love and highly recommend!

What's the fuss The BEST over the counter thing to use together rid of a bad rash fast . Being a mother of 4 this has always been a go to. Soothing and easy to apply. Can make a mess but it's well worth it

More natural A great more natural alternative to other heavy creams. I always have this on hand in case my son starts getting a diaper rash

I love this stuff and I think it works great!!! its smooth to put on! I only had to put on once and it would heal my son rash right up!