Born Free Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I love the Born Free bottles but the cup is leaking.

• Csmartel By  Csmartel
    10.07.17

Not bad but not great

Not a bad training cup, but has an annoying amount of pieces?especially the inner piece that prevents spillage. It?s clear and very easy to misplace.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    03.01.13

dont think i would buy it one because i realy dont like it when it leaks it levels my baby shirt all wet and i have to be changing him so no i trash it

• lmrpitt By  lmrpitt
    02.27.13

My FAVORITE training cup. We transitioned from bottle to sippy cup with this exact cup with no problems at all. I noticed that my child liked the long soft spout a lot. She would drink from the cup, but also chew on the spout. In my head, that's what sold it!

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I love the Born Free bottles but the cup is leaking.

• tripletmommyof5 By  tripletmommyof5
    03.10.10

Bought several of these because of BPA-free. They are horrible! They leak when the child is trying to drink. I heard the same from other parents.

• keljacobs By  keljacobs
    11.02.09

This cup leaks as soon as it is turned up side down what ever is in it runs out all over the place.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.31.09

My daughter loves this cup.

• debra92691 By  debra92691
    10.31.09

I don't know about you but I am always on the search for a good sippy cup. So many leak, spill, or because they don't leak or spill they become impenetrable for the user to get even the smallest drink from. A fortress if you will where no juice will ever escape. So where do you find a sippy cup that will not leak but will also be easy enough for your toddler to use. The answer is BornFree sippy cups. Her is some info about there toddler drinking cups. Their special drinking cups combine a hard spout and a low vacuum valve, it allows a free flow of liquid and reduces the risk of ear infections. Suitable for 9+ months and holds 9oz. The cup is Bisphenol-A Free. A little more about BornFree?, the line of of BPA-free bottles, Trainer and Drinking cups, teethers, pacifiers and more. They're a parent-founded company and have created our entire line with the child and family in mind. BornFree?'s proprietary venting system helps reduce the symptoms of colic in newborn babies and the onset of middle-ear infection. They are committed to spreading the word about safe plastic bottles and accessories.

• katejill By  katejill
    08.28.09

I would love to have my son try this.

• emilyfd By  emilyfd
    02.19.09

not sure why people think it has too many pieces. it is quite simple to use and easy for my 6 month old to hold and drink from.