Boppy Nursing Pillow

Boppy Nursing Pillow

4.5
              Rated #4 in Feeding
227 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Helpful in so many ways This was a LIFE SAVER while I was breastfeeding my baby, but it came in handy just while holding them while they slept or ate when they were very little. We mamas are so sleep deprived those first few months, and this really helped give my arms a break and was much more comfortable while sitting anywhere, rocking chair, couch, or even the bed. This is put on the must-have baby products list for a reason. A must for every mama with a newborn.

Breastfeeding Is A Breeze I?ve used the Bobby for both of my babies. It is a must have when you are nursing in the early stages. It really makes the breastfeeding process run smoother. I also like that you can take the covering off and wash when it get dirty. The price might be high to some, but it benefits make it worth the money. The Boppy would make a great baby shower gift.

The boppy is a MUST! I loved my boppy pillow compared to the other brands that I tried for nursing. The only recommendation I would make is for the pillow insert to have the ability to be adjusted by either removing or adding filling for adjustable height of the momma.

Boppy is a must! The absolute best nursing pillow! We also used it for tummy time!

So useful - it's great! This pillow is great, not only for feeding, but just as a general pillow to help keep babies positioned and safe wherever they are - it's really one of the most valuable baby items we had.

Made nursing so comfy I used one with all of my children. It made nursing so comfy and easy. My children all still use them today as pillows

Must have for babies Works great for feeding even if baby is not breast feed. My baby loved it. We good it everywhere with up just so he could be comfortable and always have something to sit in. Also very easy to clean just the case or the whole pillow.

So many uses Great for multiple uses including nursing, bottle feeding, propping, and tummy time!

LOVE IT!!! I love it. I wish I could get a free sample of it.

Useful Pillow I never actually used my boppy pillow for nursing but it comes in handy for other things. I mainly used it to help my son with tummy time and now recently, learning to sit up. It?s handy to have around.

Wonderful/comfortable It was very helpful with my infant. I used this to breast feed. Let my baby take naps and hang out within and watch tv. She loved it and was very comfortable. I love how it feels I definitely recommend it

Comfortable Pillow Very helpful with an infant. I used this to breast feed. Let my baby take naps and hang out within the U shape.

Boppy pillows are a must! I used a boppy pillow for both of my babies, and I loved them. Would 10/10 use again!

Love our Boppy! I have used a Boppy with all four children! From feedings to tummy time! We love it.

http://tricewins.com/ It's larger and more firm than a neck pillow that you would normally travel with. If it's a priority, you could take it, depending on what else you're carrying on.