Boots No 7 Shine Free Make Up Base Review | SheSpeaks

• Crowbarski11 By  Crowbarski11
    01.06.15

This stuff is a godsend for me, as I have problems with my face getting shiny about a quarter of the way through a day,,, it works like a charm- and NO shine whatsoever! Highly recommended!

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

I really like this to stay shine free throughout the day. My favorite primer by far.

• kudzukid By  kudzukid
    03.25.12

Because I use mineral makeup, I need a makeup base that will provide a dry surface for application. Boots Shine Fre Makeup Base is the answer! Not only does allow smooth application, but it keeps my face matte and shine free all day, even in hot, sticky summer weather.

• pcarolinam By  pcarolinam
    09.29.11

I absolutely discovered a nice makeup base for only $9.99 at Target. I spotted this Make Up Base that claims to keep your face Shine Free from Boots No 7. I have combination/oily skin so I was eager to test it out. The consistency of this product is a bit dry and very white pigmented initially but then once you apply it onto your face after your moisturizer, it definitely lives up to its name. I normally use Eucerin Face Lotion SPF 30 and it can leave my skin a bit oily a few hours into the day but I need the protection against the scorching hot sun in TX and this makeup base is the perfect combination to keep my makeup from melting away from my face. If you are looking for a primer that will help your makeup last longer and stay matte, give this a try promise it won't disappoint!