Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• beaston By  beaston
    03.05.18

Love These for my Baby!

I love these wipes for my baby! When she has a runny nose, the soft wipes don't irritate her skin and the saline in them helps to not dry her skin too. If her nose gets dry and crusty, these are so gentle to clean it off. She doesn't even cry! These are a necessity in my book!

• reba2017 By  reba2017
    05.10.17

These are so gentle! Love this product! The are not sticky nor have a bad odor!

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

When my son was little his allergies were so bad that a tissue wouldn't cut it. After using the softest tissues I could find and him still having a red-raw nose I learned about Boogie wipes, These are the best thing ever! We have gone through package after package and 7 years later we are still using them. Boogie Wipes are a go to for baby shower giving now.

• KarinaChic18 By  KarinaChic18
    04.21.17

Try "Boogie Wipes"

As a Day Care Teachers "Boogie Wipes" are very popular! They are really good for the kids nose, they don't have the ingredients that the baby wipes have that might cause harm for their nose and face area. They contain Aloe Vera which is perfect to protect the babies face, it protect them from breaking out. They fabric is polyester so it will be gentle for the babies skin. The Saline helps dissolve the snot and the Mucus, the saline will help moisturize the irritated skin as well. I will also recommend this product for adult specially for those winter days that the running nose comes it will help protect the nose from getting red and irritated.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Asked for by name!

These are a must have when you have little one's with runny noses! Their noses get so raw from wiping since they don't know how to blow, Boogie Wipes help prevent that because of the saline, and they have fun scents to make them intriguing for your little one as you wipe their nose! I love them! My kids do too! They ask for them by name!

• jillyb0917 By  jillyb0917
    01.26.17

Unnecessary

Did not think that these were anything different than normal baby wipes.

• ldyans17 By  ldyans17
    09.21.16

Love these wipes

We love these wipes, especially during a cold. They are really soft and make wiping little noses less of a struggle. They don't have a strong scent, which is great.

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Its not a bad product. But just use a tissue that is cheaper and if you are buys boogie wipe then you have to have regular wipes. To save money and thinking wisely of what you already have, I would not buy this product. My sister bought it for me when I had my son. After having your 2nd kid you think wisely and reasonable. Use a tissue or a wipe for those sticky snap back boogies in the nose.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

love it

these are a diaper bag stapple i love them they are so gentle

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

They are Great they are very gentle and keep my Lil ones nose from being red and irritated. Highly recommended