Bonne Maman Bonne Maman Preserves | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Breakfast or anytime

Beautiful product obviously lovingly made. Delicious and adorable packaging!! Perfecto!

• VictoriaSmith By  VictoriaSmith
    03.10.15

This is the most delicious jam I have ever had!

• AllThoseThingsILove By  AllThoseThingsILove
    02.25.15

Forget all about Trader Joe's Cookie Butter ... Bonne Maman Preserves are amazing! I've seen the iconic Bonne Maman jar for years on grocery store shelves, sitting there with its cute gingham lid and pretty script label, but I'd never pay close to $6 for some jelly. Then, when AmEx Small Business Saturday rolled around this year, I found myself in Mother's Market with a FREE $10 American Express Statement Credit when I made a $10 purchase. And that's when I purchased my very first jar of Bonne Maman Preserves. I chose Raspberry, because I'm a fool for raspberry. The flavor of the Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves is so intense. It takes and smells like fresh crushed raspberries. My favorite way to indulge is to lightly toast a King's Hawaiian Roll. (I press it together with my hands to make it flat enough to fit in the toaster) and spread just a bit of Bonne Maman Preserves on top. It tastes just like a fancy french pastry! And it makes sense, since Bonne Maman Preserves are made in France. "Made from the same time-honored traditional French recipes used to create the brand, our preserves and jellies feature only the finest quality fruit and 100% all-natural ingredients. Bonne Maman preserves are made with the following 100% natural ingredients: fruit, sugar, cane sugar, concentrated lemon juice and fruit pectin. Bonne Maman has no preservatives, no additives, no corn syrup, is sulfite-free and non-GMO." Do you know the difference between Preserves, Jelly and Jam? I didn't until I checked out the Bonne Maman website *Preserves are made from cooking whole fruits. Each of Bonne Maman's recipes, in its 14 flavors of preserves, ensures that pieces of fruit are present in each jar. Preserves feature a fuller fruit flavor compared to jams. *Jellies are made from only the juices of fruits. Jellies offer a uniform texture, are clear, and firm compared to preserves and jams. Bonne Maman produces an assortment of 4 jelly flavors. *Jams are made from crushed fruit and fruit puree, not whole fruit. Bonne Maman does not make jams. So if you want to treat yourself, try a jar! You can print a $0.60/2 Bonne Maman Preserves or Jelly coupon on the Bonne Maman website. If you don't see it in your local store, you can order them on Amazon.