Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino

Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino

4.7
              Rated #2 in Coffee & Tea
38 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Nice morning drink I love this drink. It is a great drink to have in the morning and I sometimes drink it as a coffee substitute.

I love this drink. I like that it doesn't have artificial flavors or preservatives. Sometimes I mix it half with almoND milk to make it last longer and cut the sweetness

Great drink! I drink them every day! Publix does buy when get one free occasionally. Great, healthy drink.

Really MY ALL TIME FAVORITE drink. I love bolthouse products and drinks in general. they are so refreshing and even filling, a lot of their products don't contain artificial preservatives or flavors and colors which makes this A LOT healthier than other drinks out there. The cappuccino taste is authentic and the chocolate taste is rich and creamy. The perfect morning drink when you're on the go, OR the perfect drink in the afternoon for a pick-me-up.

This is an absolute treat! I just had some yesterday and I drank it all up (which made me sad). It's a lil pricey but it tastes so good, grab one for yourself when you're feeling a lil down.

I like to make my own coffee , so not a big fave.

Smooth and creamy, perfect mocha taste. I am a big fan of Bolthouse and this is one of their best.

scrumptious but it's price makes it a luxury v. regular drink. i can't help but gulp it all down at once sitting v. making it last!

I swear by this drink. If you like mochas, you will love this. It's smooth and creamy, lower calorie than other mocha brands, and it says it has protein and calcium per serving on the bottle. I keep it in my fridge at all times.

I absolutely LOVE these. They are a wonderful breakfast for people on the go. All of the flavors are delicious and packed with nutrients.

thick but filling

I have tried these and they are nice and flavoerful!

I LOVE this stuff! well at least I love the way it tastes, wish it was more affordable so that I could buy it more!

YUMMY!! so delicious...my 3 children loved it also!

I happened to check the ingredients list this morning while enjoying a cup of what has become a favorite part of my morning routine (Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino). To my surprise Bolthouse has replaced the apple juice sweetener with "pure cane sugar." I'm bummed. Disappointed. One of the reasons I initially gravitated toward the product was its lack of refined sugar. I hope to contact the company to encourage a switch back to the original ingredients. Lesson learned... again, always check the ingredients. Luckily Bolthouse still has a number of flavors without refined sugars.