Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino Review | SheSpeaks

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    10.19.17

Nice morning drink

I love this drink. It is a great drink to have in the morning and I sometimes drink it as a coffee substitute.

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

I love this drink. I like that it doesn't have artificial flavors or preservatives. Sometimes I mix it half with almoND milk to make it last longer and cut the sweetness

• mslo0827 By  mslo0827
    03.06.15

Great drink! I drink them every day! Publix does buy when get one free occasionally. Great, healthy drink.

• GiselleAnnM By  GiselleAnnM
    11.03.14

Really MY ALL TIME FAVORITE drink. I love bolthouse products and drinks in general. they are so refreshing and even filling, a lot of their products don't contain artificial preservatives or flavors and colors which makes this A LOT healthier than other drinks out there. The cappuccino taste is authentic and the chocolate taste is rich and creamy. The perfect morning drink when you're on the go, OR the perfect drink in the afternoon for a pick-me-up.

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.11.14

This is an absolute treat! I just had some yesterday and I drank it all up (which made me sad). It's a lil pricey but it tastes so good, grab one for yourself when you're feeling a lil down.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    02.02.14

I like to make my own coffee , so not a big fave.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

Smooth and creamy, perfect mocha taste. I am a big fan of Bolthouse and this is one of their best.

• Vikingqueen90 By  Vikingqueen90
    03.15.13

scrumptious but it's price makes it a luxury v. regular drink. i can't help but gulp it all down at once sitting v. making it last!

• amomnamedmel By  amomnamedmel
    03.07.13

I swear by this drink. If you like mochas, you will love this. It's smooth and creamy, lower calorie than other mocha brands, and it says it has protein and calcium per serving on the bottle. I keep it in my fridge at all times.

• leilamo By  leilamo
    11.15.12

I absolutely LOVE these. They are a wonderful breakfast for people on the go. All of the flavors are delicious and packed with nutrients.

• iamwellness By  iamwellness
    09.25.12

thick but filling

• missmisy19 By  missmisy19
    04.22.12

I have tried these and they are nice and flavoerful!

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I LOVE this stuff! well at least I love the way it tastes, wish it was more affordable so that I could buy it more!

• ktinap By  ktinap
    09.21.11

YUMMY!! so delicious...my 3 children loved it also!

• CarlaG By  CarlaG
    05.27.11

I happened to check the ingredients list this morning while enjoying a cup of what has become a favorite part of my morning routine (Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino). To my surprise Bolthouse has replaced the apple juice sweetener with "pure cane sugar." I'm bummed. Disappointed. One of the reasons I initially gravitated toward the product was its lack of refined sugar. I hope to contact the company to encourage a switch back to the original ingredients. Lesson learned... again, always check the ingredients. Luckily Bolthouse still has a number of flavors without refined sugars.