Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

The flavor is incredible! Definitely my favorite healthy drink. Naturally sweet, filling and delicious.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    05.24.16

Worth It!

Green Goodness is one of my favorite Bolthouse Farms shakes. It's conveniently almost always on sale by me and I usually stock up because it has a great flavor, wonderful ingredients, and nutrition (aside from the high sugar from the pure fruits it uses). It's delicious and affordable for the type of shake it is in comparison to other natural shakes. I usually switch between the flavors because they all offer a little different vitamins and nutrients. I wish this one had more nutrients, but it's strictly fruit and juices, I didn't see any veggies, which I think it could use and wouldn't hurt anything since the shake is somewhat gritty with the other purees it uses.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have yet to find a flavor that isn't super yummy! Just a warning these are not calorie counting friendly but they are nutritious and wonderful! I love the Chai Soy one!

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

Best natural fruit drink, only thing I could keep down while I was pregnant.

• lnanthony By  lnanthony
    11.02.14

We LOVE this product, a much better alternative to Naked. My son loves a glass with breakfast each morning, full of good stuff to keep him healthy. And tastes great too!

• JilldeTrabajos By  JilldeTrabajos
    08.05.14

I cannot say enough good things about Bolthouse Farms, especially this flavor. After finding out that Naked was lying about their ingredients (and was owned by PepsiCo, which automatically makes me suspicious!), I tried Bolthouse Farms and I'm glad I did. It's delicious, nutritious, and reasonably priced for what you're getting. I also trust the company quite a bit more. I've noticed the company has grown in the last few years--I'm finding them at more and more locations, which is very convenient!

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

I think these are cheaper than Odwalla and just as good. Love the Green because of the kiwi and apples.

• tyramoore By  tyramoore
    05.30.14

Nothing beats drinking something delicious and good for you! I recently found these when I start a 30 day green juice challenge. It quickly became a favorite for convenience and flavor.

• emilycp26 By  emilycp26
    04.12.14

Healthy but can go bad fast.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    02.06.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE oh and LOVE. This drink is so great. It is delicious and with vitamins that is needed. Give it a try.

• ohsooobored By  ohsooobored
    11.18.13

If I only do one healthy thing a day its enjoying any of the bolthouse juices. Perfect product. Even got my 13 year old hooked!

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL
    05.02.13

My husband and son love this particular flavor. Bolthouse is my favorite brand of healthy fruit juices. They kept trying to get me to try it (I usually buy berry...creature of habit) and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! They are sweet since they are fruit juices, but not too sweet.

• RAM2011 By  RAM2011
    04.29.13

This has an excellent flavor, and was surprisingly good. I hate eating green vegetables, and this is a great way to sneak them into my diet

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    06.27.12

Every one in my family enjoy Bolthouse Green Goodness. The Green Goodness is little bit thick but it really Delicious. We have enjoy almost all of there products. My fave is the Vanilla Chai Tea ,it sooo good mmm.... it also lactose free. You should go to the store and buy one for you self. I will be going to the store in a couple of days to do grocery shopping and get couple of bottles. yep. great Drink. check out for your self http://bolthouse.com/

• VasaMelone By  VasaMelone
    06.26.12

I tried this for the first time last week and loved it! I was a little leery at first, but I was hooked with the first sip. Bolthouse Green Goodness is delicious! It made me feel great that I was drinking REAL fruit juice and fruit puree. I also felt that it gave me energy, so I began drinking 6-8oz in the morning to help me wake up. I will definitely be buying this again, really soon! Oh, and my husband liked it, too!