Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

4.9
              Rated #6 in Beverages
16 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

The flavor is incredible! Definitely my favorite healthy drink. Naturally sweet, filling and delicious.

Worth It! Green Goodness is one of my favorite Bolthouse Farms shakes. It's conveniently almost always on sale by me and I usually stock up because it has a great flavor, wonderful ingredients, and nutrition (aside from the high sugar from the pure fruits it uses). It's delicious and affordable for the type of shake it is in comparison to other natural shakes. I usually switch between the flavors because they all offer a little different vitamins and nutrients. I wish this one had more nutrients, but it's strictly fruit and juices, I didn't see any veggies, which I think it could use and wouldn't hurt anything since the shake is somewhat gritty with the other purees it uses.

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have yet to find a flavor that isn't super yummy! Just a warning these are not calorie counting friendly but they are nutritious and wonderful! I love the Chai Soy one!

Best natural fruit drink, only thing I could keep down while I was pregnant.

We LOVE this product, a much better alternative to Naked. My son loves a glass with breakfast each morning, full of good stuff to keep him healthy. And tastes great too!

I cannot say enough good things about Bolthouse Farms, especially this flavor. After finding out that Naked was lying about their ingredients (and was owned by PepsiCo, which automatically makes me suspicious!), I tried Bolthouse Farms and I'm glad I did. It's delicious, nutritious, and reasonably priced for what you're getting. I also trust the company quite a bit more. I've noticed the company has grown in the last few years--I'm finding them at more and more locations, which is very convenient!

I think these are cheaper than Odwalla and just as good. Love the Green because of the kiwi and apples.

Nothing beats drinking something delicious and good for you! I recently found these when I start a 30 day green juice challenge. It quickly became a favorite for convenience and flavor.

Healthy but can go bad fast.

LOVE LOVE LOVE oh and LOVE. This drink is so great. It is delicious and with vitamins that is needed. Give it a try.

If I only do one healthy thing a day its enjoying any of the bolthouse juices. Perfect product. Even got my 13 year old hooked!

My husband and son love this particular flavor. Bolthouse is my favorite brand of healthy fruit juices. They kept trying to get me to try it (I usually buy berry...creature of habit) and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! They are sweet since they are fruit juices, but not too sweet.

This has an excellent flavor, and was surprisingly good. I hate eating green vegetables, and this is a great way to sneak them into my diet

Every one in my family enjoy Bolthouse Green Goodness. The Green Goodness is little bit thick but it really Delicious. We have enjoy almost all of there products. My fave is the Vanilla Chai Tea ,it sooo good mmm.... it also lactose free. You should go to the store and buy one for you self. I will be going to the store in a couple of days to do grocery shopping and get couple of bottles. yep. great Drink. check out for your self http://bolthouse.com/

I tried this for the first time last week and loved it! I was a little leery at first, but I was hooked with the first sip. Bolthouse Green Goodness is delicious! It made me feel great that I was drinking REAL fruit juice and fruit puree. I also felt that it gave me energy, so I began drinking 6-8oz in the morning to help me wake up. I will definitely be buying this again, really soon! Oh, and my husband liked it, too!