Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness Smoothie | SheSpeaks

• cleanliving cleanliving
    11.04.09

I needed to find another source to get more fruits and vitamins in my diet. I just don't have time to sit down and get 5 fruits a day. Saw this product in the store - it peeked my interest but it was pricey. Finally saw it on sell and decided to try it - and I am glad I did. Taste fantastic - plus I choose the blends that were higher in fiber. It has no added sugar and nothing artificial. So it really is good for you. It has 2 servings per a bottle -To me it is worth the money.

• cjwethey By  cjwethey
    11.12.14

My daughter is super picky and this "Blue Goodness" has been a lifesaver!! She drinks it every day.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    11.05.14

I happened to come across this product during a sick day. I felt better within the next few hours. Unfortunately not all stores in my area have this in stock, so I haven't been able to find it again.

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.08.12

My baby loves the bolthouse juices and especially the berries!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving