Bolthouse Farms Berry Boost Fruit Smoothie | SheSpeaks

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

sorry, flavor was good, but I found it thick and a little gritty, like stick in the back of your throat, dirty kinda gritty :-/

• Halcute By  Halcute
    04.30.11

Whenever I go to a health food stores I stare enviously at this product. It is a bit pricey to have regularly but it is amazing! The taste is smooth and has many fruits and vitamins. When you are drinking it you don't even realize how healthy it is. It has a real fruity taste and no artificial ingredients. If you don't like berries Bolthouse has other great tasting smoothie.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    11.04.09

I needed to find another source to get more fruits and vitamins in my diet. I just don't have time to sit down and get 5 fruits a day. Saw this product in the store - it peeked my interest but it was pricey. Finally saw it on sell and decided to try it - and I am glad I did. Taste fantastic - plus I choose the blends that were higher in fiber. It has no added sugar and nothing artificial. So it really is good for you. It has 2 servings per a bottle -To me it is worth the money.