Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice Review | SheSpeaks

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL
    05.02.13

My husband really likes fresh carrot juices and so lately I have been buying various brands trying to figure out which ones he likes best. This is his pick, he feels that this juice has the closest taste to homemade juices.

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    12.05.12

Delicious in smoothies and in soups. I like to boost the nutrition of several of my recipes by adding this in.

• athrax By  athrax
    04.09.12

I used to buy fresh carrot juice at an organic food store near me. I tried this one day, thinking that it might be a decent substitute, but wasn't pleased.

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.09.12

I liked this, but I hate to admit, I could only drink it with some food. If you're not used to pure vegetable juice, you might not be ready for something like this. I usually juice carrots but add in apples and ginger--I like that a lot more.

• imthinkingoutloud By  imthinkingoutloud
    03.23.12

I really enjoy this product! It has a nice, smooth texture and a sweet, fresh flavor. It is 100% carrot juice so I know what I am getting and feel good about treating my body right. This is a great way to add some veggies to your daily diet, add a boost to your breakfast, or enjoy as a snack. This juice has no preservatives or anything artificial...100% juice, 100% pure!