Bodycology Hand and Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I *LOVE* Bodycology products! They are an affordable alternative to certain high-priced mall brands, and I actually think they work better. As for the hand and body lotion, I am currently using the Vanilla Cupcake scent and love it. I mainly use it on my hands, which need it the most, and this stuff works like a charm. It's light and non-greasy, but it lasts a long time. Sometimes I find myself dabbing more on just for the super yummy scent.

• reena100 By  reena100
    04.25.13

I have just about every scent by bodycology. My favorite is blackberry vanilla. I totally love the variety of scents it s affordable. Makes skin soft and scent lasts a long time. All ready recommend to everyone i know. Can be found at walmart, kmart and online at drugstore.com .love bodycology!!!!

• acsmom108 By  acsmom108
    04.11.13

I adore Bodycology. I love the fact Cherry Vanilla makes your skin look likes its glowing. I got several comments about you smell so pretty and are doing something to your self? One person could not figure it out and asked If I lost weight. That is when you know a product is wonderful. Very light and not greasy so getting dressed after applying is wonderful without the wait most give you :) I love it and think you should try it too :)

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.19.12

I like the way the lotion feels and of course I like the price, but I just haven't found a fragrance yet that doesn't smell...alcohol-like? to me.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

• friendlyfinder227 By  friendlyfinder227
    10.26.11

Love this lotion! Has a nice rich thickness. It is non greasy and long lasting. Fragrance is great too!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.03.10

This smells really light and feel so soft.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    09.02.10

I have the scent of cherry blossom, which is great. The lotion is very moisturizing and makes the skin look radiant. The scent isn't overpowering like most lotions, its lightly scented. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great lotion.