Body Shop Body Butter | SheSpeaks

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

One of the best body butters out there - their line is extensive and each one has specific qualities based on the scent. I enjoy the shea and coconut butters that remind me of island life in the middle of bitter, cold and dry winters! These are highly emollient and last a while. I particularly use them as a pre-bedtime hand and foot moisturizer (clean feet + foot massage with the butter + socks = warm toes for bed).

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

What Can I say?? AMAZING!!! These body butters are completely and absolutely amazing. Very emollient and skin smoothing. They have a million different scents. One for everyone!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.17.15

This european company makes great products! This cream is so amazing, my skin loves it!

• Liliana415 By  Liliana415
    11.18.14

So rich and creamy! Smells amazing and last a long time!

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

So rich! It is like putting dessert on your legs. Best used in the winter months, as I find it is too rich for the summertime.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I LOVE their Body Butters. My favorite is the Moringa scented one. It's a smell like i've never smelt before, in a good way. I have these all over my house to stay moisturized. These products are the best out there

• tinojen By  tinojen
    09.02.14

love the body butters bought a whole bunch of stocking stuffers and everyone love it! I love the way my skin feels when I apply it and the smell is great. I definitely stock up because there is new scents for the season. I like that it is not heavy or greasy.

• susan435 By  susan435
    09.02.14

I have been using Body Shop products for years. I love the seasonal cranberry scent but am sure that there is a scent for everyone. It's luxurious and long lasting. Also great for gifts.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

These body butters are soooo rich and creamy, not greasy and with scents you can just devour!!! My favorites are coconut which smells just like summer, and strawberry which smells as sweet as the local strawberry fields!! The price cannot be beat either, especially when they have 3 for $20 deals!

• bmlarouche By  bmlarouche
    06.13.14

Both my mom and I are cursed with incredibly dry skin which often leaves us applying lotion all day long just to try to keep our skin form being dry and cracked. We started using this body butter this past winter when Bath and Body Works stopped carrying their body butter and found that the switch was a blessing in disguise. This body butter works so well on our skin. If I apply a generous coating before getting dressed in the morning and then another light coating before bed I've found that my skin is actually nice and soft. There's also a ton of different scents to choose from which is fun.