Bodum Chambord French Press Review | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

Got this as a birthday gift. Omg I am in love. makes such strong coffee and really easy too. Its muchc faster than a typical coffee maker. Easier cleanup.

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.31.12

I love making my coffee in a french press. I got this as a present and absolutely loved it. The coffee comes very smooth and rich. I love this better than the drip coffee.

• tonibegood By  tonibegood
    09.10.11

This is my favorite coffee maker of all time. The Bodum French Press delivers the finest cup of coffee you have ever had. This is because the carafe is glass and you taste the coffee...not the coffeemaker. The press separates in to two parts, the glass carafe and the stainless steel press for easy and thorough cleaning. The flavor of the coffee comes through like no other method because of it's simple perfection. The 34 oz. carafe boasts its 8 cup capacity, but remember, that's 4, by American standards ie; mugs. The method of pouring the water over the grounds and leaving it to brew for 4 minutes is what makes the coffee blossom. And, the press leaves no chemicals from processed paper filters, so all the flavor is from the coffee. This is the way coffee is supposed to taste. I have owned several Bodum presses. I currently have two. This is the only coffeemaker I buy. Try it...you will see why!