Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick Review | SheSpeaks

• RemyDspeaks By  RemyDspeaks
    11.09.14

Really awesome product if it matches your skin tone

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love the finish look.

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Great product if you can get the right match to your skin. I use instead of foundation

• humsale By  humsale
    09.18.14

reminds me of Kryolan Tv Paint stick foundation but a creamier version of it. Good coverage and the yellow undertones ones are the only ones that are true yellow undertone foundations i have found so far in all expensive brand foundations.

• speffley By  speffley
    07.30.13

Love it, easy to carry along for touch ups and can always find my color!

• oregon By  oregon
    07.09.13

i've used this for years, great for touch ups when out and conveniently slips into purse. Try it, you'll love it!

• behindblueeyes1983 By  behindblueeyes1983
    07.09.13

WOW! I haven't ever tried a product that felt like silk, lol! I really like the way it provides coverage, and also that it lasts! My only down side is, it caused me to break out, and that is no fun! But I have really sensitive skin. This product is really light ad goes on smooth. It doesn't feel heavy or is really noticeable, unless you cake it on. I would use the least amount as possible. So this is good for minimal coverage.

• yssel2 By  yssel2
    07.07.13

Best foundation yet! do not let the stick formula fool you; it is a very light weight foundation and you will definitely find your perfect shade. i am as fair as they come with YELLOW undertones, most fair foundations have pink undertones or are too dark for my complexion. A little goes a long way and i recommend using a damp beauty blender sponge or cosmetic wedge sponge. The only "con" the foundation has is there is no SPF, however this makes it perfect for photography. Perfect foundation for a night out.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    02.14.13

Perfect match for flawless skin!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

• flgirl By  flgirl
    12.20.12

I got this in the shade alabaster and it was a perfect match. I had to send it back, because it was really thin and didn't offer too much coverage. I tried to build it up but still it didn't work. i would just get clumpy. I t woul dbe great for those that want really light coverage that travel friendly.

• joymay By  joymay
    10.27.11

I love Bobbie Brown foundation, the color is perfect and it goes on smooth and looks flawless. The best foundation I have ever used. Although it is a little pricey, it last a long time.