Blueberry Mochi Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 12 20
This is a yummy recipe for a Japanese inspired Hawaiian traditional dessert. Instead of cake flour we use a rice flour called Mochiko. The results lend a chewy almost addictive cake. Although the butter and sugar content may seem a bit high,trust me it is mildly sweet .
1 (12oz) can
1. Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the eggs.
4. Mix in the mochiko and baking powder.
5. Mix in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown on top and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
P.s. this will work with most fresh or dried fruit.
via My kitchen
other recipes in desserts
This is an excellent cheese ball that can also be used as a dip as well if you don't want to go through the trouble of forming it into a ball. Every time…
Simple no bake recipe and the kids love it! You can substitute cane sugar or any type of nut butter for this as well!
Our grandkids love making M&M cookies - mixing in M&Ms is a lot more fun for them than mixing in chocolate chips. These go very fast at our house. If y…