Blueberry Mochi Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 12 20
This is a yummy recipe for a Japanese inspired Hawaiian traditional dessert. Instead of cake flour we use a rice flour called Mochiko. The results lend a chewy almost addictive cake. Although the butter and sugar content may seem a bit high,trust me it is mildly sweet .
1 (12oz) can
1. Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the eggs.
4. Mix in the mochiko and baking powder.
5. Mix in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown on top and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
P.s. this will work with most fresh or dried fruit.
via My kitchen
other recipes in desserts
These are fun treats that have a great flavor that you can make in your kitchen.
These are absolutely delicious, sure to please Mom cookies. My Mom loves when I bake her cookies. I grew up with my Mom baking for me and i love it now t…
Finish off your meal with this foil wrapped dessert that is quick and easy. All you have to do is lay out some foil, assemble the recipe, seal the foil p…