Blue Lizard Sunscreen | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.16.13

My dermatologist recomemmended this stuff and I love it. It's pretty pricey but it keeps you from getting sunburnt at all

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

I tried this at the beach when my cousin had it and it was the best sunscreen unused I did not get burned but still got a nice tan

• Beautyblissnbluejeans By  Beautyblissnbluejeans
    09.04.15

This brand of sunscreen is always in my beach bag. You can tell when applying it, it is thick and contains contains the protective ingredients needed to protect the skin. My children never burn and tan beautifully when using this sunscreen.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    08.02.13

Great and wonderful product!!!

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.16.13

• WifeMomFriend By  WifeMomFriend
    05.18.12

Blue Lizard sunscreen is held to the sunscreen requirements in Australia, which are very rigorous. This sunscreen will not start to break down until after 4 hours of water immersion. It is thick and takes a bit of effort to get it all rubbed in, but it does a wonderful job of protecting the skin from UV rays and preventing sunburn.